86 - appeal by dropping on knees *
87 - celebrate wicket with 1 arm raised *
88- unsucessful appeal
94 - standard celebrate wicket
155 - fast run in
212 - whippy delivery stride *
213 - follow through
214 - unsuccesful appeal

regarding the main captures folder: captures 13,14 are the batsmen between delivery captures,
13- batsmen currently plays a sort of practice stroke
14- batsmen stands at crease looking around
try replacing these 2 captures with any 2 from the batsmen folder, i have used 18 + 44, now between deliveries my batsmen practices swaying out of the way and his forward defensive shot
regards, paul

hi there paul U have done an extremely good job,man there might be a fifty or hundred capture also ie batsman raises his bat to the crowd as this type of capture was in blc96.We all should make a team to work on how to activate these files,as these will make blc more exciting.Ask sangam if he could tell us how to edit setting.blc file plz sangam tell us,share the secret so that we can make blc better game ever.

I wonder why they made all these files and then don't use them in the game - either they intended making an update or they wanted us to experiment!

It's the same with the jumpers in the 'Whites' folder. Has anyone ever seen these in the game? I've tried to install them in the 'skinned' folder, but to no effect. And the 'Ssshcap' folder for wicketkeepers - (keeper wears a cap in tests). No luck there either.

To edit settings.blc you must know to work in hex.

Anyone know about it?
I know a little bit of it so i am trying

hi there sangam,plz tell me that which hex editor are you using,and also tell me that are you quite sure,that we can make the captures to work if we can edit setting.blc file as you made the noball capture work by editing it.

sangamm: i know a way to edit in hex, but how does one know which byte refers to what??

For all your references and editors please visit:

www.gamehacking.com

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread