Ricky Ponting International Cricket Official Information (Aussie version of BLIC)

You can play PC games with a PS2 contorller? I'll have to try that... where can I get the adapter thing from?

Skateboarder2 said:
You can play PC games with a PS2 contorller? I'll have to try that... where can I get the adapter thing from?
The shop GAME sometimes has them in stock, otherwise try any local computer shop, although the big ones (eg. PC World) seem to not stock them.

I bought something from GAME on Friday as well. I'll see if I can get one. Are they available over the internet?

I'd search for it on Google, but I haven't a clue what to type in the search box!!!! :D :D :onpc :onpc

PS2 controller USB adapter or something along those lines

That's great, I think I might order that later. If I wanted to play Cricket 2004 with it, will the game pick up the signal?

Skateboarder2 said:
That's great, I think I might order that later. If I wanted to play Cricket 2004 with it, will the game pick up the signal?
It should be detected as a normal USB controller, there's always a chance of there being a problem but it should work, yes

Thanks

Thanks, andrewnixon. I've ordered it for ?6.99. It should be delivered within the next few days. :)

Good old Ricky Ponting. I like the guy, and think he's a fine captain, but does anyone else remember when he got puched in the face during an incident at a nightclub? And that he was drinking and dancing with a transvestite? Gee how times have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread