New Brian Lara International Cricket Press Release and Screens

good to see CM updating the site..something that ea didn't do even after the release.

Thois game looks V nICEEEEEE ........ i hope gameplay will be goood 2.... and there will be no BUGS in the game likee cric 04

I think that Patchers will have some work again. Look at the stumps for instance. But sure that not as much work as Cricket 04 though. Just a little work.

I'm sorry to say this, but the cricket 2005 screens look miles better than the blic ones!!!

DeLonge182 said:
I'm sorry to say this, but the cricket 2005 screens look miles better than the blic ones!!!

No one's denying that, what people are doubting is the ability of HB-Studio's to improve the GAMEPLAY and just about everything else is a rushed job.

DeLonge182 said:
Allow me to use an anagram. Have you ever had a relationship with a really hot woman, only to find out that later that she totally screwed you over, took all your cash, and cheated on you? She may be hot, but she's worthless.

I'll take substance over sparkle any day.

CaptainOZ said:
Allow me to use an anagram. Have you ever had a relationship with a really hot woman, only to find out that later that she totally screwed you over, took all your cash, and cheated on you? She may be hot, but she's worthless.

I think you mean analogy, not anagram... :D

CaptainOZ said:

kinda see where your going with that............. but then you dont want a minger who's nice do you!!!!

DeLonge182 said:
kinda see where your going with that............. but then you dont want a minger who's nice do you!!!!

But then BLIC isn't classed as a 'minger' nor is it classed as a stunner, so BLIC win's. :D

what a great screen shot and or maybe the game i cant wait to get blc and the faces are really looking perfect good work

How do you know Cricket 2005 is gonna have bad substance, thats what annoying everyone is just assuming it will, it could have the graphics and gameply to boot? There is no point on judging the game at all, the fact is no-one knows how good either is going to be, so why say BLIC will have better gameplay? None of you know that.

Users who are viewing this thread