New Brian Lara Cricket Game Annouced!

Radaga

International Coach
This is great news.
Hopefully you can get that testing spot Zim, then you can give us some inside info! :)

handsome

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this is fun man new game new graphics wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
the best thing about it is going to be that it is licensed by ICC, official everything now.

Oh and Uni life is busy, this is one of the few free moments i get, thats why i havent really been able to contribute much recently

sallu

School Cricketer
Good NEws

THis is just amazing finally we have brian lara back and the graphics are lookin ill too... yaahoo!!!

T20

Panel of Selectors
this is great! :drinks looking at the pics I can already see some C2004 bugs (read grip :D) being sorted :clap :cheer

bvkk

School Cricketer
graphics and gameplay for BLIC

hope the game (BLIC)wont require high end 64 MB graphic cards or any such thing.

i think most of cricket fans have been deprieved of good gameplay rather than good graphics.

all the fifa games until fifa 2003 run on a decent P3 machines with 32MB ram graphic card .

cricket 2004 is dissapointing cause it lacks speed in gameplay . it sucks !

hope the new game would be ...fast and fun like fifa games mixed with realism for hardcore cricket lovers.

UnderTaker

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh! I cant believe this... I am sure that all my old frndz in BLc forums would be thrilled.. I still believe that BLC is the best cricket game ever produced.. i've played c2004 only a 4 or 5 times... really i hate ea's cricket...

Best of Luck

Thanx
UnderTaker

Ste

Executive member
UnderTaker said:
Oh! I cant believe this... I am sure that all my old frndz in BLc forums would be thrilled.. I still believe that BLC is the best cricket game ever produced.. i've played c2004 only a 4 or 5 times... really i hate ea's cricket...

Best of Luck

Thanx
UnderTaker

Good to see you back round Undertaker, will you be coming more often? Yep everyone here is very happy about it, remember the old BLC Online forums are still these forums!

Ste

UnderTaker

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ste said:
remember the old BLC Online forums are still these forums!

Ste

thanx.. ya know that mate.. i 've been here occasionally.. i hope that i will be here active again for the return of BLC... cheers

Users who are viewing this thread