New Brian Lara Cricket game to be developed in-house?

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well BLIC had so much potential. If that fix all the bugs and add your usuals and shove in stats, then i'm expecten the best cricket game yet.

Don't know how EA can improve without totally re-doing the game. All they can do is pray.

Lattimorx

School Cricketer
Unfortunately this game will undoubtably be quite different to 2005, because it will be developed by different people. Codemasters this time. Last year it was Swordfish...

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I wuold love Codies making it... they made BLC'99 and is still probably the best cricket game ever. But we will still have to wait and see.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Drewska said:
I wuold love Codies making it... they made BLC'99 and is still probably the best cricket game ever. But we will still have to wait and see.

Yep, Codemasters did make BLC '99, however, most of that team buggered off and created HB Studios and we haven't seen that series set the world on fire...

jamamy123

School Cricketer
gd hopefully the players wont look stupid now but otherwise blc is a superb game

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Yes but creating unique faces for all the players in the game, (500+), would take a lot of time. That's why generic faces are used for teams like Kenya and Bangladesh.

James219

International Cricketer
I don't have a problem with it, infact I don't own the game so wouldn't really know, but was just pointing out how badly he spelt 'generic', yet took the time to add a 'P.S' but still didn't attempt to correct it ;)
Off Topic: Why is it that the user graphics (e.g. how the reputation points look, the online/offline thing) appear different in the BLIC forum?

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
Hopefully we'll get more 'input' into what we want in the game because it being developed by Codemasters.

Users who are viewing this thread