Coincidence?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi Guys!

In the February 2005 issue of OPS2 (Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK) they stated in their Spy section that Codemasters have "suspended" the development of their Club Football series. I think this is a coincidence because for the first time since 1999 Codies are making the Brian Lara games again, and in my opinion have "suspended" the development of rathe like flop series Club Football, which was a Soccer game based on an individual club. Maybe they have done this to concentrate on the revamp of the BLC series.

Discuss this here!!!

(Hopefully this is true and we wil get a quality game from Codies! :D )

P.S: I realise that I was talking about a PS2 Mag, but Codies develop games for both PS2 and PC, so that's what I've put this here for.)

Skateboarder 2

HOPE YOU LIKE MY STRAUSS AVATAR!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think its because they found it harder than they thought to break the soccer monopoly of FIFA and PES

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Skateboarder2 said:
Hi Guys!

In the February 2005 issue of OPS2 (Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK) they stated in their Spy section that Codemasters have "suspended" the development of their Club Football series. I think this is a coincidence because for the first time since 1999 Codies are making the Brian Lara games again, and in my opinion have "suspended" the development of rathe like flop series Club Football, which was a Soccer game based on an individual club. Maybe they have done this to concentrate on the revamp of the BLC series

But it Swordfish Studios who are developing BLIC 2005, so this won't effect the work on BLIC 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread