Brian Lara Is Uk's First Cricket No.1

KyleP

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its proves how many people love going through phases when the ashes are on...

like a tennis game is number 1 when wimbledon is on

and a football game when world cup is on..

you get the idea

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Cool!! good news. :happy :happy
The game deserves the success. I wonder where C2K5 lies on the list. :rtfl

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's good that Brian Lara Cricket 2005 has told that much. The more people buy it, the more Codemasters will think about it to make another game next year or after two years. :)

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
ZexyZahid said:
It's good that Brian Lara Cricket 2005 has told that much. The more people buy it, the more Codemasters will think about it to make another game next year or after two years. :)
Exactly, and unlike EA I expect them to actually make some changes to BLIC 2006 or 07.

Howzat

Club Cricketer
rashaba16 said:
Its number 1 because of the pre game hype.

...or maybe because it's a good game! remember you might not like it but thats only YOUR opinion. It's a top game, well done to Codies. :)

RG summed it up perfectly on the Codies forums:

Rubbergenius said:
If it was number one because of the hype it would be going down now - it would have been high to start with but then it would have gone down this week. It didn't, it went up.

It hasn't been hyped that much - it's been advertised, but away from this forum (and cricket gaming forums) I don't think it's been hyped that much in the general press/TV/radio at all. Anyone seen a TV presenter going on about it saying it's great (for example)? No? Then it's not hyped. It's advertised.

Last edited:

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
The_gas said:
Just goes to show what over hype can do.
Goes to show what not bloody reading can do.....what hype??? i never saw ANY advertising...just a bit of hype around forums, but forums dont cover the whole population you idiot....go back to C2k5

Esoj

School Cricketer
the game also moved up from number 2 as well. hype is what ea is about with little result at the end. codemasters did not met everyones execptations but is still a good game

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Over hype came from people, just look at these or codies forum, with mass dissapointment all round at BLIC. Where as Ea did better than expected as people were expecting another boring bug ridden game.

Sales doesn't mean that BLIC is a better game, just people thought Codies would produce a far superior game to Ea.

Users who are viewing this thread