New Brian Lara International Cricket Press Release and Screens

m_vaughan said:
Thats really awesome. Looks fantastic. Will we have the official ICC umpires also??

It will - I believe it will have some - not all - but some.

m_vaughan said:
Thats really awesome. Looks fantastic. Will we have the official ICC umpires also??
Yeah the ICC panel have been chosen for the game. Don't know how they're going to work this is classic matches though.

squiz said:
2003 World Cup Kit:
_38922287_poorwc245245gt.jpg

Dude this is 2005 .All the kits of other teams in screenshots are up-to-date why not of the south african's .
Sadly there is no indian team screenshot.

andrew_nixon said:
One of the umpires in the screenshots looks a little like Steve Bucknor.

Yes I agree in screenshot number 12.

gamerkid22 said:
All the kits of other teams in screenshots are up-to-date why not of the south african's

No, they're not. England and Australia aren't and it's hard to tell for the Windies and Zimbabwe.

Wow the game looks awesome.. but the kits are wrong, because england don't use the Blue kit anymore.. its the red colour kit.. and pakistan use the limegreen colours not the old pakistan kit..

Maybe they use them kits for the WC / ICC trophy.. i hope both kits are in the game.

Rubber has stated the kits from the screen shots are those used when playing the ICC Trophy as those were the kits being worn during the last event

zimrahil said:
Rubber has stated the kits from the screen shots are those used when playing the ICC Trophy as those were the kits being worn during the last event

Don't wish to be a pain, but England actually used the red kit in the 2004 Champions Trophy, but did use the blue kit in the 2003 World Cup and as the 2003 World Cup is in the game, perhaps thats where they come from. Either way, i'm not really complaining, the game looks supurb, now lets see what they do with GAMEPLAY and DIFFICULTY.

Nithish Victor said:
The crowd in the ricky ponting screenshot looks awesome ! The graphics has improved.
Can anybody guess who is the player in the 6th screenshot in the left side ?

pedro collins 100000% sure

Users who are viewing this thread