Brian Lara International Cricket to be launched in India

cricket_tiger

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The game is going to be launched in India by Milestone this july. Heres the whole article.

Get Set, Brian Lara's Back
Techtree News Staff

Milestone, the game distributor, is launching Brian Lara International Cricket this July, published by Codemasters for PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC. Compared to the earlier version a key innovation is the incorporation of Hawk-Eye, the sports tracking and analysis graphics system, used by Channel 4 and Sky Sports in there televised cricket coverage. Brian Lara International Cricket will be the first video game to make use of Hawk-Eye.

Hawk-Eye uses sophisticated image technologies to aggregate, replay, and analyse ball and player movement to improve LBW decisions and compare bowlers speed, swing, line and length.

Hawk-Eye monitors and analyses your bowling accuracy throughout an over, showing the path of each delivery, where it pitches, and, most controversially, is used to see whether the umpire s LBW decision was the right call.

There are also action replays of boundaries being hit, batting milestones being reached, aggression between batsman and bowler, wickets falling, even the stump-cam blacking out when ball hits the stumps. It also has ducks waddling on-screen when players have been dismissed without scoring. For the TV presentation, Brian Lara International Cricket brings together the voices of cricket, including David Gower, Tony Greig, Jonathan Agnew, Ian Bishop, Bill Lawry, and Jeff Thomson, to form the biggest commentary team ever featured in any cricket game.

gold639

International Coach
ZoraxDoom said:
I am an Indian, but it is not good news for me!
I live in the UAE.

Let me rephrase my statement then :p

Great news for everone living in India! :)

iaq

Club Cricketer
great news... if it is on cd then i think it will be on 2 or 3 cds

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
it was about time they released cricket games in India ! I hope they have realized the potential of the Indian market (o.k there is piracy here but it exists everywhere)

a47

Club Cricketer
excellent news!!
i live in muscat, oman, but will be in india for my vacations in july.
hope to get my hands on a copy.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That's good news for the cricket fans in India. They are naturally one of the biggest populations of cricket fans in the world and are now going to get the cricket game they deserve thanks to Milestone Media.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Where'd this article appear? And what will be the price of the game? If it's above a grand I'm probably not going to get it. :( Whatwith C2k5 also coming out. Maybe I can buy half of each game.

durrani1

Club Cricketer
I am not an India but i am pakistani, very close to indians they will trade this game to us very good news

Users who are viewing this thread