BLIC Press Release, Video and Screenshots

Like helmets in CLassic matches, I very much doubt that it'll also have the Hawk-Eye feature in those matches. Only the match would change to black and white but evrything else would be the same i think.

will Just Watched The video and What I think about the graphics,They arent good The graphics I must say is just awful.

I think he's just angry with Codemasters because they aren't releasing the game on Pc-cd ;)

well seeing the video i just got a feeling that the video was from the early development stages of the game.

Hopefully it was.

Not that I have any complaints about it.

I really don't understand the people who say that the BLIC graphics are bad. Get your eyes tested! They are better than Cricket 2005 by a long way IMO!

SkateBoarder2 said:
I really don't understand the people who say that the BLIC graphics are bad. Get your eyes tested! They are better than Cricket 2005 by a long way IMO!

Yer i prefer the BLIC 2005 graphics (from what ive seen in screens and the video) because there is a lot more colour and the animations looked great in the video. A nd the graphics are only going to improve...

i agree skateboarder2 ... blic graphics are going to be best ..... it is really too early to say that graphics are not good... but i believe that blic is going to be a better product than ea

Yes, i agree Skateborder2 and Howzat.The Graphics are fine.An the way they play their shots (the batsman in the game)is far superior to ea(from what i've seen).

wht a exciting game is BLC man....i m really waiting for it...just watched the videos and inmpressed feels like its going to be better than CRICKET 2005....

lets seeeeee wht happen nnnnnnnnnnnnn....

I also agree with the SkateBoarder2 with the graphics . But thing i like is the gameplay and commentry it superb not like EA . They always produce the same game year after year or two only the graphics are good.

SkateBoarder2 said:
There are people whose opinions differ from yours (me, for example). There are other people who agree with you only because biases created by EA's previous poor performance. So obviously, people do not have to agree with you, eh? I think both graphics are good (EA is preferable to me) although I must say some of the screens released (such as hawk-eye and third-umpire) had very patchy logos. Very small detail as long as the game runs fine.

Users who are viewing this thread