BLIC Press Release, Video and Screenshots

Yes I think the licenses for England, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are owned by EA but the rest will be licensed by Codies.

dont think so with keyboard but may b with a gamepad and a keyboard

SkateBoarder2 said:
Yes I think the licenses for England, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are owned by EA but the rest will be licensed by Codies.

England,India,New Zealand,South Africa & Pakistan seem to have the correct logos.

Attachments

• logos.jpg
    logos.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 114
EA have the license for SA, Aus, Eng and NZ but Codies have the ICC license which includes all the ICC teams.

bharat said:
England,India,New Zealand,South Africa & Pakistan seem to have the correct logos.
i think that is because its from one of the icc events like world cup or champions trophy its a guess :cool:

any of u blokes no if another movie 4 ricky ponting cricket is comin out

another thing wit the classic macthes the batsmen r wearin helmets they didint have helmets in those days

punter said:
any of u blokes no if another movie 4 ricky ponting cricket is comin out

another thing wit the classic macthes the batsmen r wearin helmets they didint have helmets in those days
I'm not sure if another video will be released for BLIC, but the demo is the next thing I think.

Well spotted. Helmets were unheard of in those days, so they shouldn't really be worn there!

How old are the classic matches? Helmets are not that new (compared to my lifetime), although in the context of the history of cricket they are pretty new. For the start of the ashes, yes this is a good spot. :D Does it really matter though. ;)

valid point about the helmets but we shd kno wat time that classic match was played also for classic matches that werent too old it shdnt be totally b and w

i think they said 1888 thats bloddy old ay

and also do us no when the release date will be cheers

for the demo of cause lol

Codemaster's aren't putting a certain date on anything at the moment.

THe first Brian Lara had the feature where you could have both players on a keyboard, so maybe this one will include that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread