BLIC Press Release, Video and Screenshots

Zimrahil, it's not a small point--it's a stupid mistake. But it'll be easily rectified, and I'm sure that was just a picture of one of the earlier screens. That's just a formatting mistake, I'm guessing. This game better blow me away with gameplay/AI because graphically, EA is way ahead. And as far as comparing EA Cricket 2004 graphics to BLIC 2005 graphics, BLIC should be ahead no matter what the situation. If you make a game with graphics/anything worse than its predecessor (albeit different companies) then you shouldn't really be releasing the game.

That's why it ****es me off when features are removed from games. That's just stupid.

EA definitely have got the graphics(shiny kits for night innings, lovely lighting), Codies are jumping with technology(hawkeye) and commentary(5 different chaps) the gameplay will win it all. Too close to call after seeing codies going down in the graphics. Zombie players, was that actually Sourav Ganguly in the toss? and what happened to Wasim? Tsk Tsk...TSK! And I hope these games officially support anti aliasing IN the game as i always have to adjust that before playing c2004.

Tendulkar's Tumbling, Ganguly's Gasping, Rana's Ruling, Shahid's Smashing.

Is the 3rd guy along in this picture meant to be Nasser Hussian?

zombie8mx.jpg

They all look like zombies to me. :p
All the guys don't have eye balls :eek:
The secound guy has only one eye :eek:

Last edited:
To anyone who doesn't know... this is Plug from the Beano:
beano_binder_b.jpg

Night of the living dead wins the World cup.

Sheesh !

andrew_nixon said:
It's the guy on the left I'm worried about..... does anyone remember "The Bash Street Kids" from the Beano?

Looks like Martin Johnson to me. Maybe some faces slipped in from the Rugby v Cricket game...

im not sure if it has been put on here yet but there are some new Screenshots for Ricky Ponting's Internation Cricket on the australian codemasters site.... they are pretty impressive and also show Ricky Ponting using his new bat with the great stickers on the back :)

Users who are viewing this thread