BLIC Press Release, Video and Screenshots

akira2291

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sohummisra said:
I think the scores are hardly an intelligent thing to judge AI by. This press release/video was mainly to show the graphical nature/animations of the game. Personally I think the graphics are acceptable. All the player emotions and actions are good--that I have no problem with. The external graphics like the Hawk-eye logo and the replay-logo look like they came from a PS-One game. But that's hardly a problem in terms of the game. And it can probably be edited anyway.

i accord with sohummisra. i also think the video is only an insight for the grafic side. i think we can talk every littleness bad, but the most important is however: BLIC looks father better then C2004 and thats the most important point, isnt it? the odd score doesnt really matter at this time - the video was only to show the grafic and the animations (my opinion). unfortunately i cant view the screens from work, because this URLs are blocked...

@sameer0807, thx for the screenshot, i like the screen, it loks good ( beside the trouble for india :mad: )

@bharat: i fully agree with all point !

Last edited:

Prakash

Executive member
I can't seem to find them, there are only 17 screenshots in the gallery whereas in the the first post its mentioned as 27 screenshots.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
There are different kits for different tournaments :eek:

I'm saying this because from the screenshots the most kits have world cup logo,India & South Africa kist have Champians Trophs logo.Also one screenshot shows India vs South Africa scorecard.May be that was a Champians Trophs match.

So there is going to be different kits for different tournaments.

jonah

International Coach
Well, the game's ruined for me now; that's the most ridiculous screenshot I've ever seen in a cricket game...England winning the World Cup?! :eek: ;)

Attachments

• icc.jpg
    icc.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 108

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
eek!!!!

Also most player of the England team look like Zombies :eek: :eek:
See this pic:
zombie8mx.jpg

The only desent ones were these:
desent2uz.jpg

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
925855_20050512_screen023.jpg

Small point but don't like the way all potential bowlers are shown in the bowling scorecard, and not just those that have bowled

gold639

International Coach
Lol that looks so unrealistic! :eek:

They simply must change it.

And you call that a small point :rolleyes:

J.Coney

School Cricketer
Re: the bowling sheet, I would have liked the over listed next to the fall of wicket. unless this is on the score sheet, how about a score sheet next time. Also one small gripe who the hell is this "NWZ" it should be NZL how could you get such a minor thing like the correct abbrevation wrong for a country.

Bowling O M R W
Pollock 34 5 111 0 (13nb)
Ntini 33 3 106 1 (2nb, 1w)
Zondeki 25 4 120 3 (5nb, 1w)
Kallis 36 6 96 0
Boje 30 6 76 0
Smith 43 3 145 2 (2nb, 1w)
de Villiers 21 6 49 2
Prince 9 1 22 0
Dippenaar 2 1 1 0
Boucher 1.2 0 6 1 (1nb)
Gibbs 1 0 4 0

last test match against WI. Looks like the sth african teams has a new strategy "everybody" has a turn including "boucher"

Looks like codies know what they talking about.

kickboxer1st

School Cricketer
Also no names on the back of the kit :(.. Looking at the Indian Batting score Card. Ganguly once again didn't do well :P looks like he's doing bad in the game aswell :)

Users who are viewing this thread