Brian Lara International Cricket to be launched in India

This is great news.. Now I will probably not buy it from the US. My parents are going on a vacation to India. I will ask them to get a copy for me so that its a lot cheaper

great news for me...i live in canada but i am going to india for the summer so i guess i will buy the game there:d

ya same with me indiancricketer my dad will also buy it for me on my birthday in july but the difference is that i will get that just one day before you.

Be on topic guys... Would like to know what version of the game is releasing in India? CD or DVD? I hope DVD also releases in India!

Most probably it will be released on PC CD.

That's what's written in the first post.

if its on 1 cd then we can expect more complications on its design and detail, even fifa 2004,2005 and PGA released on two or three cds,but I purchased these games on DVD this mean they have more data/detail in them. Comparing with them cricket may have less detail or data.is it true, some thing argue.

PGA 2005 has VAST details, man too good every player has its own face, AI,style,expressions and many details in equipments and player making is owesome with highly detailed courses and envirnment. So as Fifa 2005, highly detailed graphics with accurate faces with better AI and smart commentry.

well the only thing I see yet in Cric 2005 is,its Graphics. while comparing with other EA stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread