Funds Adjuster?

dawg369

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, does anyone know how I can adjust funds? I was able to in ICC2002, but everytime i change the values it resets :eek: I would appreciate if anyone could help me out!

And to those haters who say it cheating NO please dont give me BULL S H I T excuses! It is my game and I will do what I want with it! :boxing

I don't think there is, so far. I never seem to have a problem when it comes to money.

Well that is good for you if you're not having financial difficulty! But I am in 2024 and I have too many good players. though most of them are England Cntracted My 2nd X1 players are asking for about 60-70g's a year! so there goes my break down!

You can raise funds by terminating the contracts of players who dont regularly play in the original XI. That way you can sign quality players for the forth coming season. i terminated the contracts of chris taylor, richard dawson, nicholas thornicroft and simon guy. i was able to sign shahid afridi, andy flower and richard johnson. the remaining funds went to coaching and physio. this season i have 4 physios...and you can make more money by winning the county championship, 20-20 cup etc..

there is a way it was on this site before i wil look for it try and link you

this is the page http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14340&highlight=money

Ste said:
Well if anyone really wants to know -

1 - Download ArtMoney - http://www.artmoney.ru/artmoney713eng.exe
2 - Run ArtMoney and then ICC 2005 at the same time
3 - Load your game in ICC
4 - Minimize ICC and switch to Art Money (Alt+Tab to it)
5 - Click the drop down arrow in the ?Select Process? bar on Art Money
6 - Choose International Cricket Captain 2005 and press search
7 - Go back to ICC 2005 (Alt+Tab to it)
8 - Go on Team Details and then the Finances bit of it and find your budget and write it down or remember it exactly
9 - Go back to Art Money using Alt+Tab and enter it into Art Money in the Value column without the ? sign e.g. if the budget is ?30,000 in the game just enter 30000 in Art Money
10 - If you have entered the correct budget value, on the right hand side of the Art Money program some HEX code should be shown with your budget in it
11 - Change this value to how much money you wish to have without the ? sign e.g. for ?1,000,000 change it to 1000000.
12 - Change back to ICC 2005 by Alt+Tab and then you should have the new budget figure and can then save the game to make sure you keep it!

Hope all that is easy to follow!

Ste

you can use that if you want, and i think you can fix it so you have as much money as you want so you can buy any player you want. but its more fun with out playing as big a cheat as that

its up to people what they want i really hate it when people go 'i can be bothered to play so i cheat'

jimbob said:
you can use that if you want, and i think you can fix it so you have as much money as you want so you can buy any player you want. but its more fun with out playing as big a cheat as that

In my opinion, it is completely up to the individual if they want to use cheats. I play games for fun, I personally think that cheats make some games more fun. Games like the Jedi Knight series, I often use cheats to get more force powres early - to make it more fun.

I have never cheated on ICC 2005, but I'm not going to criticise those who do. They have purchased the software and have every right to use it as they see fit.

incase you hadnt noticed this is a cricket managing game its nothing like gta. it loses all the fun if you win ever game comfortably.

jimbob said:
incase you hadnt noticed this is a cricket managing game its nothing like gta.

Well spotted. However, if you had read and understood our posts, you would know that that is irrelevent, and was used as an example.

it loses all the fun if you win ever game comfortably.

Would you say it is more fun to lose every game?

FreddieFan said:
Would you say it is more fun to lose every game?

i never said or implied that. it takes the fun out of the game if you no the result before the match has even been played. would you rather see a one sided cricket match or would you like to see one that entertains you and thrills you?

Users who are viewing this thread