Funniest Post of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragornreborn

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:happy Seein all the tension thats here on the forum...i decided to cool things a bit...by askin...is there a funniest post of the year award????Cuz if there is i need to win that s***..i mean i sent a post(when i was free....National Law School india..life is tuf)....under i think "ask questions to ea sports"...i jus opened it again...ohh man am i funny :D ...i know u guys will be like "u shud contribute more"...but i feel that this forum is in such gud hands its unnecessay fer me to add my little bits(yes im sucking up...wheres me award???..)........anyway addressing the MAJOR topic....hating EA is a proud tradition cricket lovers have....i mean they do have a brilliant track record....but on the other hand writing them off without even checkin out their game...kinda sad...(its like the backstreet boys releasing a new album...i mean who cares..)......however i played the demo..its way better than any cricket game ive played so far....n the only reason i dont support blic is becuz i believe they shuda signed sachin(GOD)...nyday a more well known player(hes peeps with micheal schumi...kool yes???).......so since we r all gentleman..n we love the "gentleman's game"( i know corny line...but seriously it applies)......we shud all celebrate the carnival that is the game of cricket...and in the words of shane warne..." i did not have sex with that woman....or fix a match...or flip off the barmy army...or gain 20 pounds..cant u c im being framed"....or in the words of javed Omar...."we demand 2 tier test system...Australia in second tier"....and btw guys if u havent realized it yet....MY POST HAS NO POINT.....no wait it does....theres this one guy called razrreloaded...i think...ya the one with the fav team:yo mama...and the once again ur mama thing...lol dude thas funny..u have attitude...thas kool...but u shudnt mess with ppl man....n to the guys who berate(yes i know english..nyaah :p ) him....man u seriosuly make this forum sound elitist...like "this is all an internal matter"...all thats kool guys cept...makes us small ppl feel left out....nyway....i hope u guys all feel a little more love fer each other....goodwill and peace to all n all that jazz....n njoi both the games.... :cheers ...nyway.....i gtg now..shud i end it with an awesome line...do i hear a yes...okkk here goes...PITY THE ANOREXIC,DYSLEXIC, INSOMNIAC....HE STAYS AWAKE THE WHOLE NIGHT WONDERIN IF THERE REALLY IS A DOG.........lol im gud.....sorry fer wastin ur time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread