Funny pictures and videos collection

Seriously, who uses the fourth style?

aLPPLXv_460s.jpg

Hey You Afraad , don't insult Bieber like this. He once saved my friend Shoaibakhtar's life.
This's a very tragic story ; Once Shabby had a terrible accident and he went to coma.
Many days passed , but Shabby was still in Coma.
Then , one day , Shabby's nurse turned the TV on and tuned in to Justin Bieber's Songs leaving Shabby with no other choice except to wake up and switch the TV off!

Hey You Afraad , don't insult Bieber like this. He once saved my friend Shoaibakhtar's life.
This's a very tragic story ; Once Shabby had a terrible accident and he went to coma.
Then , one day , Shabby's nurse turned the TV on and tuned in to Justin Bieber's Songs leaving Shabby with no other choice except to wake up and switch the TV off!
You have all my respect.

Believe me, I'm not the only one.

avgPXZW_460s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread