Best. Cosplay. Ever.

adX76mN_460s_v1.jpg

This is true. Even now I watch "SpongeBob Squarepants"
And some of my classmates watch "Motu-Patlu"

13606607_666214683543090_736158339835494441_n.jpg
Just can't quit the good old Tom and jerry

:lol
Talking about ODIs
Yeah like Pakistan won any ODI series barring Zimbabwe and minnows Sri Lanka since 2014. (We lost against AUS, SA.) (You also lost against Bangladesh that too whitewashed)

:lol
Yeah like Pakistan won any ODI series barring Zimbabwe and ******s Sri Lanka since 2014. (We lost against AUS, SA.) (You also lost against Bangladesh that too whitewashed)
At least we don't brag about anything. And since when are SL minnows?

Since Sanga and Mahela's retirement.....

I presume you didn't visit the Sl vs Eng 2016 thread[DOUBLEPOST=1468686143][/DOUBLEPOST]
At least we don't brag about anything. And since when are SL ******s?

Since Sanga and Mahela's retirement.....

I presume you didn't visit the Sl vs Eng 2016 thread[DOUBLEPOST=1468686143][/DOUBLEPOST]
And you didn't watch them play. Their batting is pretty good. Mathews is a world class player. Chandimal and Mendis are two very promising batsmen. You're calling them minnows just to prove your point, which is not fair to them.
I didn't say that Pakistan are better than India, so what's the point of talking about their ODI record? What i was trying to say is, that meme is a stupid one, because India haven't done well in ODIs recently.
The ICC rankings are bullshit. I'd tell you the reasons, but it'd take too long.

Users who are viewing this thread