• Drug Tester

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phone Operator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Some how I got two entries of same messges,,,but anyway...which match you are talking about? I mean btw who and who?

Malik

ZeeL4J8C2

School Cricketer
I wasn't easy about that world cup final 4 years ago between Pakistan and Australia. Something looked fishy because coming in Pakistan was in great form and they went out for like 100 runs.

R

radaga

Does anyone from australia here watch Comedy Inc?
They give Warney a fair baggying on there
:sw:

B

bomber

Originally posted by radaga@May 1 2003, 05:30 PM
Yer Warney was involved in match fixing with Mark Waugh
Before you post your thoughts mate, get your facts right.
Warne & Mark Waugh did NOT get charged or investigated with match fixing at all. :angry:

They were both in trouble for giving out weather and pitch conditions. End of story. ;)

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Weather and pitch conditions?Why did he bother with that?It might be important for the toss but why doesn't he just fix the match?If they hadn't fixed it,Pakistan would have won fair and square.

B

bomber

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 2 2003, 02:25 AM
Weather and pitch conditions?Why did he bother with that?It might be important for the toss but why doesn't he just fix the match?If they hadn't fixed it,Pakistan would have won fair and square.
This weather and pitch condition thing, was a few years before the 99 World Cup. Complete different issue.

Who are you saying fixed the 99 WC Final? Shane Warne?
The Pakistan player's played bad, Australia won. Can't see how you can say it was fixed, at least give credit to the winning team.

R

Rangeela

I give full credit to aussies for winning a WC in 99 but Pak did fixed the match though, if they hadn't it would have been a great game....

PS: I am not just saying that because I am a biggest fan of Pakistan it is cause Wasim Akram is my far far relative and I heard it from him. I am not joking... I am serious

B

bomber

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 2 2003, 08:37 PM
I give full credit to aussies for winning a WC in 99 but Pak did fixed the match though, if they hadn't it would have been a great game....

PS: I am not just saying that because I am a biggest fan of Pakistan it is cause Wasim Akram is my far far relative and I heard it from him. I am not joking... I am serious
That sounds more like it Rangeela. Other's on this forum thought that Shane Warne & Mark Waugh fixed that match :angry: People should get there facts right before hand?

It's a shame that cricket has these problems, lets hope that's the end of the crap that's happened in the past? :)

R

Rangeela

some people just like to make up stories ... I dont understand what do they get out of it.... sometimes they hear it from a reliable person which is all made up and they just dont realize it at all........
anyways, I think all games should be played fairly. when playing a game you should accept the fact that you can lose the game but you should give your best so atleast you know in your heart you did your best....

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by bomber@May 1 2003, 06:27 AM

Before you post your thoughts mate, get your facts right.
Warne & Mark Waugh did NOT get charged or investigated with match fixing at all. :angry:

They were both in trouble for giving out weather and pitch conditions. End of story. ;)
chill out bomber.......... it is all the rumors
I just dont pay attention at all..... people will talk and they will continue... I think we should just chill and stay cool and ignore as much as we can....
:D

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by bomber@May 2 2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 2 2003, 02:25 AM
This weather and pitch condition thing, was a few years before the 99 World Cup. Complete different issue.

Who are you saying fixed the 99 WC Final? Shane Warne?
The Pakistan player's played bad, Australia won. Can't see how you can say it was fixed, at least give credit to the winning team.
Chill out Bomber! :throw: :protest: I do give credit to Australia even though they fixed the match,and I don't believe Warney and Mark Waugh were involved,okay? :huh: I might be a Pakistan fan but that doesn't mean I hate Australia,I think they play good cricket.

S

sonic

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 2 2003, 05:17 PM
I think we should just chill and stay cool and ignore as much as we can
Rangeela is very right..you should never pre-judge, some people forget the jobs some of these player shave done for their country. People are always quick to get on the bandwaggon and slate a player for any minor incident. So lets give them the respect they rightly deserve

thanks
sonic

dragon_xxl

School Cricketer
Guyz, i think u lot r getting off the topic
Forget if he is a Match-fixer
every1 knows he is
try 2 stay on topic
thx

DRAGON

Users who are viewing this thread