Game crashes out

• Thread starter imported_Beckster23
  • Start date
I

imported_Beckster23

Hey Guys, :cheer:
<waves at all> Nice being back here after a loooooooooooooooooooong time. Hope u guys haven't forgotten me. :P

Finally I got Cricket2004 from a friend. I installed it on my uncle's PC back in bangalore and it worked fine.

Now i am back to delhi and on my pc. I installed it and its No-Cd Exe. (same as in my unca's PC). When i run the game, it doesn't show the "Ea sports Logo vid" neither the intro vid. It straight away shows the License screen and then the Loading........ bar, which travels to a very small dist, and the game exits out.

What do I do? My PC has this config
PIII, 502 MHz
256 MB Ram
Intel 82810 Graphics controller
4MB Video memory
AC97 Sound Card
etc

So, someone pls help me out.

PS - Hey are Andrew and Vineet still around?

D

deadduck

Your computer isn't good enough, to be blunt.

You need a 32MB graphics card, preferably an actual card as most of the intel graphics controllers don't work.
Also, it says a P3 800 Mhz is the minimum requirement for clock speed, but I'm not sure if you couldn't get away with less.

I

imported_Beckster23

Thanks for being blunt. That's the best way to be. :D
But on my friends CD, the min req says PIII 500 is the one req. Even in the EZ exe, it checks the req and says u have 502 MHz v/s 500 MHz req. Moreover, my unca's PC has lesser ram than mine, same clock speed but has an 8mb vid card and Intel 845 Chipset. So how did it work on his PC? <_<

D

deadduck

Beats me.
I also don't have a proper video card, and it works for me as well.
I guess you're just unlucky :(

D

dipper

hey i have intel 82810 graphics controller and exactly the same problem. Could be that. Wish someone would tell me what to do. Gonna try it on another PC without intel 82810 and see if that works. Hopefully will post back tomorrow when i see if it works.

E

electioneering

mooo! right.Forget about playing cricket 2004 on your 810's.

F

fastbreakernov16

hi guys i have the same problem, does anyone have any solution for this,

i have
Intel Pentium III Processor
WIN XP HOME ED
598 MHZ
192MB of RAM
pls help me, i really want to play the game. thank you
PREM

D

deadduck

It's the video cards that seem to cause the most problems. Post that please.

Users who are viewing this thread