game is super fast

aedt0000

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys...gr8 site...specially for a cricket freak like me..
some questions..i wuld like it if u answered on this thread only..

- i downloaded the demo of cricket2005. the game worked perfectly...now after i rebooted my machine...its going super fast..i mean i cant even play one shot..i have a 2.4 ghz centrino fujitsu-siemens laptop with an ATI Radeon 9700 graphics card. i even tried setting my card to super performance but the game is still toooooooo fast. i had this problem with cricket 2004 also...my home pc is very slow and i could play da game der..but on crappy graphics setting. sum1 mentioned xspeed..but i cant believe this bug will actually sell the game...
- brian lara demo seems better..but again...either a leg glance for 6 or cover drive for 4...the rest of the shots r obsolete...

i need help with the speed thing before i buy it..please reply...
thanks alot guys...

i have got geforce fx 5200 a week ago. it has slowed t he speed of the game to normal and then also the misfields are really minimal.

hi,i have the same problem... the game runs as if in fast forward!! i desperatly want to play this game coz it looks pretty damn good but obviously playing in fast forward wont do lol
when i re-install and play it for the first time it runs fine but then after restarting my computer and playing again it runs fast...
someone PLZ PLZ is there anything i can tweak file wise, something i can edit!!

cheers

Update your drivers and directx

and if that fails format your PC - this will definately solve the problem

hmm...formatting the pc is not the solution mate...
everything on my pc is up to date...but the game is still 2 fast..

yea ive updated the drivers for my graphics card and other drivers and i still get the problem, the game runs in normal speed after i install it for the first time but then once i turn off my comp and start it up again the game runs in fast forward!!!!

its really getting on my nerves now coz i desperately wanna play this game but its impossible the way it is now.

if anyone knows anything to solve this it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread