Game minimizing

nicscarlet

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey, does anybody have this problem: every few overs the game minimizes and returns to windows? It's really annoying after a while. I've got tutsi's ai patch and the batpack v2 and nothing else.

it has nothing to do with the patches.

it has happened with me a few times. make sure there are no programs running in the background.

Yes! Some one else with the same problem like me. Yes it is only recently happening, and it is very annoying. I don't have any program running in the background. Patchmakes, please check if your patches are causing this problem!

Yeah and if someone else has had the same problem i bet that same someone else knows why it was happening. try checking your background programs. or any new programs you have installed recently. blame the patchmakers later because i bet the problem has something to do with your pc

Have you changed the roster in anyway? Like maybe placed symonds in Lancashire (Good example :P )

hey if u get this kinda problems
don't use ur mouse hold down alt and press tab key to open cricket 2005 back.and it won't bother u again

I think I sussed it. I've got a google pop up blocker, and had some residual spyware on my computer. What was happening was, the spyware was trying to open a new internet explorer window but the pop up blocker was stopping it.

For some reason this brings you back to the desktop. I only found this out because on the task manager under "processes" there was about 4 or 5 instances of internetexplorer.exe running at the same time.

Sorry wasn't dissing the patches. They're great!

Anyway I ran adaware and I've not had the problem since.

(incidentally I had 434 critical objects!!!)

As you were. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread