Game play on hard....

rocklara

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
So far in tests on the hard mode, how frequently does the AI edge deliveries??

lots of inside edges off swuinging deliveries but very few to slips or caused by off or leg cutters. Very hard to take wickets. the seem to anticipate special deliveries 90% of the time

lots of inside edges off swinging deliveries but very few to slips. few are caused by off or leg cutters. Very hard to take wickets. the AI seems to anticipate special deliveries 90% of the time.

I get alot of edges on test level. But its realistic. If you bowl well you can get 2 or 3 out with the new ball..then someone gets a good partnership and then you can bowl in the death and take wickets. Alot of edges to slip keeper and inside edges. Its cool

are there bad-pad catches seen in the game ?

I was playing against Australia in the county mode, and i only managed to take 2 wickets in freaking 145 overs....its not like i was bowling bad delievers or something. Australia only made 269 in freaking 145 overs......

I got really frustrated and turned off the game.....I mean c'mon bowling for 145 overs and still only 2 wickets?

Then i played another match, this time i changed the difficulty settings to Test level. I was bowling with Australia and i managed to bowl out England for only 215 runs in 48 overs.

For some reason i found that taking wickets in Test level is fairly easy as compared to County level. But on the other hand batting is much harder in test level as compared to county level.

I really want to play in county level ('cause batting is fairly simple), but i don't get any wickets in county level.

i know what you mean because i bowled the aussies out for 254 in a test match on test, but i had to go to bed when i got aussies to 395 for 7 on county in exactly the same conditions and i would say i bowled a much better line and length. i think that they made it so you can get the other team out for less on test but it is much harder to bat to make it more of a challenge and if the ai scored 500 then you would have no chance of getting anywhere near the total.

Users who are viewing this thread