School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey all
my pc is well good enough but i dont have any external graphic card
my pc has 2.6 ghz intel original with 512 ram
and graphics builtin support
in dxdiag, and then display tap, there is written
128 mb internal intel 82915G chipset

brian lara 2005 runs smoothly but brian lara 2007 automatically close to desktop when i try to start any match

please help and sorry for my bad english

omkarjere

International Cricketer
This game runs on supported chipsets only.

Plz all users see this will not run on Intel gfx cards.

Mr_pakistan

School Cricketer
This is interesting

brother i also have 3.0 ghz computer. i have the same problem while running game. the game turn off on the loading just at the time when match is about to start. but the question is that y the demo version of game runs queit briliantally on my computer?

Mr_pakistan

School Cricketer
my computer has 3.0 ghz processor 512 ram and intel built in 128mb vga card. i can,t understand y blic 2007 demo runs on my system. and y the full version game of dvd is not running on my pc.

rajib

School Cricketer
i also have 3.0 ghz computer. i have the same problem while running game. the game turn off on the loading just at the time when match is about to start. but the question is that y the demo version of game runs queit briliantally on my computer?

playkid12

Club Captain
It's because you guys have integrated graphics, which really suck. Get another graphics card.

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
hi,
download 3D-ANALYZER v 2.36b from google........then open it and select ur icc cricket.exe file from programme files of blic 2007 in ur computer.......one thing should be noted-plz mark the emulate max.sim.texutere option in anallyzer software.then run the game...definetely game will run.....

Shaunak

School Cricketer
Please help me. i hav blic 2007 and it stops after the game is just about to began.i used 3d analyzer but still its not working. any other suggestions

mgdar

School Cricketer
HI Friend,I'm Mgdar from Pakistan.
Friend I know the solution of your problem.
Friend,First start BLIC 2007.Then go to the tab "The Pavilion".
From there go to "Options" and then click "Graphic Option".
Then click on "Graphic Detail" and turn it to "Low".
That's the solution of your problem.
Friend I don't give you 100% gurantee that it will run perfectly.b'cause sometime the PC gets restarter automatically.

Some problem with this solution is that"When you will turn the "graphic Detail" to "LOW" You will not be able to see the model of the player.you can only see Helmets,Pads,Shoes,Bat.You can also see Ball,Caps of the fielders and the hat of the Umpire.
Have Fun.
Friend,Can u plz do me a favour.Can you PLZ send me the.exe file of BLIC 2007 :upray:upray:upray:upray:upray

Last edited:

Jit

International Cricketer
why would u need a game exe thats is pirated then no one is going to help u on this forum and post exe sorry

mgdar

School Cricketer
Sorry for asking you to send exe file of BLIC 2007 to me

Hello this is mgdar.
I am sorry for asking you to send exe file of BLIC 2007 to me.
Friend let me tell u something.
I live in Pakistan.and in Pakistan you will only get Pirated CD's.So that's why the People in Pakistan use Pirated CD's.In Pakistan a VCD's price is Half dollar.and the price of DVD is 1.7 US dollars.OK
Now Tell me one thing. Did my solution worked.If it didn't then Sorry.
Now I want to ask you that How can I Submit an Mod On Planet Cricket.I have made a File for BLIC 2005 Demo :help:help:help.It changes the team "Australia" to "Pakistan".It chages the kit of "Australia" to "Pakistan's Kit" and every player appers with his own Bat.e.g,Shahid Afridi Comes with MB Malik Sher bat. Thank you.
Hello to all Planet Cricket Members.May Allah Protect you and your Family.
"Aminn"

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Mate a normal Pakistani cannot afford to buy a a legal game, however, I got mine ordered.. bad it does'nt work.

mehkar

International Coach
this Pakistani used to buy orginal stuff

Users who are viewing this thread