Gameplay improvements needed-

A known issue which is more of a design choice - an incorrect one IMO. Spinners do bowl no-balls in real life, may be not as frequently as fast bowlers, but it's quite a common occurrence nevertheless. I think spinners bowling no-balls should be built in to the game and could be triggered if you don't rotate the stick to impart spin in an appropriate manner or at the right time. Would be fun to face free hits against spinners.
Or the right stick could decide just like how they have with Pacers.

Or the right stick could decide just like how they have with Pacers.

Yup could be anything. I raised it during the DBC 14 days but it didn't go anywhere, but yeah inability to bowl a no-ball with a spinner is a fundamental gap in the game.

Not exactly gameplay, but I'd love to see more cutscenes post a match!

When changing the default playing 11 team line-up in 'Play Now' it would save a lot of time if the changes we made to the default 11 saved for the next 'Play Now' match. Saves having to make the same player changes to the default 11 for one particular team over and over again. I believe this feature has been missed in previous games as well but it would just make jumping into a match so much quicker and painless.

When changing the default playing 11 team line-up in 'Play Now' it would save a lot of time if the changes we made to the default 11 saved for the next 'Play Now' match. Saves having to make the same player changes to the default 11 for one particular team over and over again. I believe this feature has been missed in previous games as well but it would just make jumping into a match so much quicker and painless.

Go into the academy,go to manage teams choose the team you want,then choose lineup and it will save and be the same every time you play a quick match.

Posted a thread about it, as its that infuriating. But can we for the love of god get rid of the uppercut to the spinners? It's not a shot you're likely to see and the AI get it right 9 times out of 10 which is basically impossible.

Posted a thread about it, as its that infuriating. But can we for the love of god get rid of the uppercut to the spinners? It's not a shot you're likely to see and the AI get it right 9 times out of 10 which is basically impossible.

this used to get a lot of attention in beta, i thought it had been wiped out. i can just imagine the reaction of @WealeyH when that crept back in!!

Its the cut shot which is smacked over third man without fail

Users who are viewing this thread