Gameply patch

rohitsharma

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can Anyone Please Make Any Good Patch For Test Matches And Odi In Test Matches Computer Doesnt Score Enough Runs.test Matches Are Very Boring.and I Want Cpu Bowling And Batting Good.please I M Begging You Please Make It

I can rely on Duff to get to any advertising possibilities before I do ;)

stevie said:
Come on, how much are you paying him really? :p

?3.99 up front with 3 easy payments of ?1.99 every 3 months after! Get your Duff Advertising Kit today! :p

He even makes his own slogans

The Spin said:
?3.99 up front with 3 easy payments of ?1.99 every 3 months after! Get your Duff Advertising Kit today! :p

He even makes his own slogans
Just finished one of the best experiences i have had with cricket 2005 all due to your great patch "spin-meister" i had edges all during the match early on, middle of the day & late on in the afternoon, not an excessive amount but just exactly the right amount it was fantastic, normally i would get maybe 1 edge and it always went to 2nd slip only not even to the wicket keeper for the whole match but in your patch i got a wide variety of edges from the wicketkeeper right around to gully it was great all different types of catches as well diving to the left and right, high above their heads and down low....it was great. I even had 1 go over 3rd slips head off a mis-hit cut shot. Keep up the great work mate.

Everyone should try the Spin-meisters patches they are by far the best and now the bench mark has been set higher all the other patch makers are going to have their hands full just trying to keep up let alone try and pass him.

This will create some very healthy competition cant wait to see the next lot of patches from other patch makers and the current GOD OF PATCHES ....SPIN-MEISTER.... :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

*ps* Hey Spin-meister do i get my present now i spread the word about your great patches like you told me too remember you promised me a Ferrari ....... :p

Last edited:
wow! im playing australia with my NZ team which i have made as realistic as i possibly can, i am 140 not out before lunch using Spin's 'challenge' patch. I have tried a few of the patches and find rhem all too easy, and i dont think im great. I have a very fast PC with dual graphics cards, would it make a difference, i hardly get any edges, i can even get the pull shot going good. However it is the most realistically paced patch i have played with great swing and movement as well as balls running at normal speeds to the boundary.

i either find patches which are basically great in one or two aspects, but weak in other areas.

i would recommend the challenge patch to players who like realism, i am playing on a hard surface a total batsmen's paradise so i expect this kind of batting, but poor old glenn mcgrath is going for 9 runs per over off his 12 so far.

i am not slogging any shots i play each ball on its merit and only drive overpitched and wide deliveries.

im playing with default fields.

ill try it on a green pitch and see if i offer up lots of edges.

i think essential for the best patch..massive seam movement on green and a lot of seam on normal will help spice the game up a bit.

i just had a thought...

is there any way to minimise the sweet spot on the bat?

because often if you try a straight drive on a ball that isnt quite there, you still drive the ball a fair way, what we need is for the ball to go nowhere or in the air from outsid the sweet spot.

only balls hit with the sweetest part of the bat should go for an intentional 4.

Users who are viewing this thread