Seniors Help Please on Rights issue for releasing an Ai patch

vinuatlast said:
Well before starting this thread i had written a message to him asking him to assist me with the stroke files...well i didnt get a reply..might have been 3 weeks back ...well then i started doing it on my own ...And i have come to realize that he crashed his hard disk or some thing ...also he's not available on the forums ..whenever i am on ...so ..thats it..If kindly ..anyone gets hold of him..do tell him to give his permission on this thread...i dont have time to run after people..guys ..been a lot busy ..took some time out make the game more refreshing so ...please try to understand...and kindly can someone assist me in writing an acknowledgement.... :p

ya my hard drive crashed and i lost all the data i had, including my copy of cricket 2005, my patch files v4.1 which i was about to release before the crash and related stuff.

now i'm just way too busy with my exams and thats why the work on the upcomming patch is on a hold.

well, i dont have the time to test ur patch to see if u have copied my patch or not. but i trust ur word on this and do allow u to proceed as planned. As long as permission is seeked and the due credit is given to the original patch maker, all is good over here.

chao.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

Thanks a ton ...Tutsy ...coz it would have taken me atleast months before i could start over again had u denied the permission ...Since u have given the go .....i'll be giving it a go ..in a day or two.....And i give u my word ..i 'll give due credits.....man ....thx a lot....Well PC community wait with baited breath fellas....Batting will never be the same again ....u can chase down big totals ...with right amount of aggression...

Hi this is Vinay ..please punksk8er and everybody please check the download section i'll be releasing my patch later in the day it will be fun Batting will never be the same again.....

Users who are viewing this thread