Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
<<<<<< "Vinay's WCC(World Class Cricket) Gameplay Patch V1 released finally >>>>>>

ANNOUNCEMENT :
Guys Guys ...Behold I Unfold to Thee " Vinay's World Class Cricket Gameplay Patch V1"

BATTING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN....

PEOPLE WHO ARE FINDING THAT BATSMANS NOT OFFERING ANY SHOTS IT BECAUSE U R PLAYING ON NORMAL MODE....PLEASE PLAY ON HARD MODE ONLY .THIS PATCH IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED ON HARD MODE ONLY.....NORMAL MODE WAS AN EXPERIMENTAL FILE THAT I WAS WORKING ON FOR BOWLING PATCH....

Hey everyone....I am Vinay Rajan , I live in Mumbai ......!!!

First of all its my second gameplay patch..for planetcricket members...and those who r complete cricket geeks...

This patch as in fifa series brings to u 4 different gameplay features to suit your gameplay ...easy gameplay for amateurs , normal gameplay for semi-pro's ,slightly tougher gameplay for pro's and finally a very tough but trully realistic gameplay for world-class players...
Well i am not looking forward to editing the bowling features...coz i dont bowl a lot...i ...usually autoplay the bowling.....well i wont talk much heres a list of features...

If u like dont forget to put your reviews and rep me..

If u have any criticisms or bugs do let me know,,,,

Installation:=-----

1. There are 4 gameplay files (2bb7.....big) and 1 stroke file(430...big)

2. New field setting which makes it more entertaining..

3.New roster file IRCSU. added with boss's permission edited to make it compatible with 4gb bat pack.....

4. Extract the stroke file (4303...big) into the root directory its a must..

5. Next extract the .xml files in the field settings folder to the root folder "

6. Extract the roster file to ..
./My Documents/EA Sports ./EA Cricket 2005 /..
its a must......without this u wont enjoy this patch much...

5. There are 4 gampelay files (a). amateur --for beginners and boneheads..who cant play at all
(b). Semi-Pro:---for those who want to play normal cicket with slightly easy gameplay..
(c) Pro :------For those who like a challenging gameplay......with realsim
(d) World-Class----For those who want relaistic and very tough gameplay

Copy whichever gameplay of the 4 u want to the root folder...and u r good to go...

NOTE I RECOMMEND HARD MODE ONLY...COS ITS FOR THE HARD GAMEPLAY MODE ONLY...DONOT PLAY IN NORMAL MODE

ALWAYS MAKE A NET SESSION OR 2 IN THE TRAINING NETS AND TRY OUT EACH STROKE TO ALL KINDS OF DELIVERY WITH VARYING TIMING...before trying this patch ...mandatory....

Features :---

A....AMATEUR. Gameplay
Start with

Well batting is very easy ..can score all around....ODI and TEST HAVE A DIFFERENT FEEL TO IT...Different pitches have different feel to it..
Ground speed has been edited ..u''ll really like it...

ODI'S:
-Easy scoring all around...right from the word go...All strokes available...Now u can score freely to the third man area..with Backfoot late cut..a
U can score easily with Backfoot coverdrive on the offside to any ball except full length or yorker...Each six hit shots been edited...

TESTS:
-Easy scoring...Moderate attacking shot..with slight edges...

B....SEMI-PRO Gameplay

Well batting is moderately easy..can score all around....ODI and TEST HAVE A DIFFERENT FEEL TO IT...Different pitches have different feel to it..

ODI's--

Can score easily right from the word go...20 % chance of normal shot may reach the boundary..Early on attacking shots will yield edges..60% chance of attacking shot paying off..Get set and have fun ...Playing against spin is fun...Now u can score freely to the third man area..with Backfoot late cut..a
U can score easily with Backfoot coverdrive on the offside to any ball except full length or yorker

TEST's:---

Take time .Normal shots can be played easily.....Early on attacking shot will certainly yield edges...and may get out...dont blast until 40 % meter full...Playing against spin is bit tough...varying.. edges depending on pitch condition...Some flamboyant shots not available...

C>....PRO........Gameplay...

Well batting is little tough..cant score all around.earlyon...but can score easily after confidence bar is 70%full...ODI and TEST HAVE A DIFFERENT FEEL TO IT...Different pitches have different feel to it..

ODI's--

Cant score easily right from the word go...5 % chance of normal shot may reach the boundary..Early on attacking shots will yield edges..40% chance of attacking shot paying off..Get set and have fun ...Playing against spin is fun..Try scoring against Shane Warne..if he doesnt fool u once tell me...Now u can score freely to the third man area..with Backfoot late cut..a
U can score easily with Backfoot coverdrive on the offside to any ball except full length or yorker

Take time .Attacking shots cant be played easily at all early on.......Early on attacking shot will certainly yield edges...and may get out 80 % of the time ...dont blast until 70 % meter full...Playing against spin is bit tough...varying.. edges depending on pitch condition...Some flamboyant shots not available..early on ..but subsequently once u r cross 60/70 u can score adequately well....

D>......World Class...Gameplay

Well batting is absolutely tough..cant score at all easily....ODI and TEST HAVE A DIFFERENT FEEL TO IT...Different pitches have different feel to it..
Ground speed has been edited ..edges multiplied u''ll really like it...

ODI's--

Cant score easily right from the word go...20 % chance of normal shot may reach the boundary..Early on attacking shots will yield edges..60% chance of attacking shot paying off..Get set and have fun ...

Take time .Normal shots too cant be played easily.....Early on attacking shot will certainly yield edges...and may get out...dont blast until 90 % meter full...Playing against spin is very very tough...varying.. edges depending on pitch condition...Some flamboyant shots not available..at all .

E>......cpu...PACING...

ODI's----

Well on Hard ..cpu will score around 280-320 in a 50 over match.......
Green .......around 190-230 and so on .but teams like AUS can still score 250 on a green pitch .....But chasing is fun...now with batting made easier..

Test's:::
Well cpu will socre around 450 sometimes rarely 500 too..lol on hard

Whereas cpu will socre around 280 to 300 ..lol

Second inning scores are realistic too...

Play and check out...

F.>.....Roster

Wll thanx to Boss ..he has given me permission to attach his IRCSU Roster along with this patch..I have edited it to make it compatible with 4gb bat pack...only one roster file has been selected.....

D....Strokes----------

Well here i come to the best part look at the strokes i have edited.the strokes for difficulty and direction ...key words 1.Norm- (Without Shift key presse..) . 2..6Hit..(With shift key pressed)

1. Backfoot Coverdrive (Norm)
2. Backfoot Coverdrive 6Hit.
3. Frontfoot Coverdrive Norm
4. Frontfoot Coverdrive 6Hit.
5. Backfoot Legglance Norm.
6. Backfoot Late Cut Norm
7. Backfoot Straightdrive 6hit.
8. Frontfoot Late cut.Norm
9. Frontfoot Square drive Norm
10. Frontfoot square drive 6 Hit
11. Backfoot Square Cut 6Hit against fast bowlers...
12. Backfoot On Drive 6HIT..
13. All the advance strokes both NORM And 6HIT...must play against spin bowlers..as well as fast bowlers...Now playing spin bowlers will never be the same again....

All the stroke edited for difficuly direction and power...

All these stroke are great to watch when u have played it right....u must try each one mentioned above..

E. Ground speed

have a look at it...the field pacing is perfect.....ball bounces and travels fast on hard...medium on normal and dusty and dry ...slow on green very slow on damp and wet...

F...Swing and Seam are great...just perfect...dont try to leave a ball pitched just outside the offstump on a green or normal pitch it will jab in if its a seam ball...ie normal delivery with slow speed...

G...Field Setting...

These make shots playing a bit easier...slip positions have been adjusted..so more runs towards third man area...

Well this patch has been made to make people have an enjoyable and realistic gameplay...Bowling has been neglected..but will soon feature in my subsequent patches to come...Enjoy the batting and chase totals...if u can....BATTING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN

Please read this ::

Vary the timing of the shot u play ..will get different results....i mean late , early..perfect etc....

CREDITS :-------------

First of all i would like to thank Tutsy for giving me permission to use his v4.0 patch ...I have used it as th base patch for editing..All the editing has been done on his patch ....So thanks a lot it wouldnt have been possible without that..

Secondly i have edited existing Boss's Field Setting v 3.0 and done modifications on that...So credit goes to Boss too...It blends perfectly with this patch.....

Finally thanx again to Boss for letting me Use his IRCSU Roster..from cgp 6...its a must with this download

And also to Mike (Kymsheba ) for coming up with a name for this patch..lol

Finally The PlanetCricket... fraternity.....

Finally if u like my patch do tell me and ....Also tell me about any bugs if any ..any changes u might like....Criticisms are welcome.. coz a good patch is worthless without another version ..so u can expect better versions which i would be glad to release...without such bugs and changes mentioned...

Also wait for V2 of WCC with emphasis on Bowling....

With regards..
Vinay.....

Please test this and review it.

Attachments

• Vinay's WCC Patch V1.zip
    260.9 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:

jonah

International Coach
Sounds interesting vinay; will check it out when time permits :) .

D

Deleted member 11215

I just checked this out and loved it i struggle with advanced smacks and hit several well :) great patch!

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Great i would love to more responses..cool i was yearning to release this patch ..well its done....please please post a review someone...

arghasen

Club Cricketer
Great patch. I absolutely loved it. I specially liked the fact that during six hitting shots the ball travels so flat. It looks very real. awesome man reps 4 you.

vinuatlast

Club Captain
please guys do tell me what in particular u liked and what not.....and what more should i do to enhance..it......and by the way .....make it a point that u tell ur friends...alteast try it out...its my official Ist patch....

Also i tried to use the chat..noones come along for discussions...i preffered to discuss with some of u who r online.....

Can anyone tell me rooms so that i can chat to somebody.....?

Last edited:

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Please guys i beg u ..after putting in so much effort..no one liners .please..... tell me any bugs there ???? please i would love someone to post a review on it...please....on the basis

1.Strokes Normal and 6Hits
2.Difficulty
3.Pacing
4.Ground speed.
5.Playability...i mean is it fun?

Last edited:

vinuatlast

Club Captain
in normal shots?? or 6 hit shots....man tell me which pitch r u playing on ususally
outfield will be bit slower on green pitches...

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i just downloaded it!!!! i will be trying it soon!!!! Gr8 work!!!! Ur patch features seems interesting!!!! Really tempting to try!!!! Anyways i will try and then tell u!!!!

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Common guys i aint finding any response...doesnt anyone play Cricket 2005..

Well special thanks to punkSk8r ..i have edited the strokefiles again and uploaded it ..please download and see..

Users who are viewing this thread