Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters

mister-tee

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
nice patch , one thing i put the roster in my documents easports 2005 as suggested but not appear in my cricket / load ?

mister tee

Cricketiswin

Club Cricketer
hey mister tee dont cut and paste the file only...... you have to paste the folder with the file inside the my documents cricket2005 folder.... like \roster1\roster1.ros

Cricketiswin

Club Cricketer
hey vinnay man i have came back after 4 months here no updates man plz release an update of the patch and give some firepower deliveries to the bowler along with some high sixes for the straight drives really waiting man....

faizy

School Cricketer
hey vinu i usually dont post replies in forums.. but i had to congratulate u on dis wonderful patch but still sumthings need to be changed.. cricket 07 is cumin soon but who knows it cud be delayed and still dere is a long while to go. one thing dat spoils da fun is da computer bowling middle and leg wid a rare delivery on off or jusssst outside off stump... dis really needs to be fixed well its not ur fault ea shud know better dey shud have worked harder... they just released a game widout really lookin into da flaws

have u seen da feelding??:P or da superman wicket keeper.. well i wud luv it if u cud release another patch real soon cuz its been a while since u did so and if u release late 07 will be cumin so make it fast or dont make it.. wait for 07 to cum im sure dere will be plenty to fix.. thanx for making da patches really helpfull

syedkhurram

School Cricketer
hey i tried its excellent really enjoying the Batting.

Thanks a lot for your great work

I hope you will do sumthing for Cric 07 soon.

keep it up

jai85123

School Cricketer
well vinay its a great patch. It looks realistic when attempt for a six results in flat travelling bullet towards long on and long off or over bowlers head and results only in a single.
But my all 6s goes flat. you should ad proper combination of flat and high rise sixes. It will be more realistic if player like dhoni hits flat sixes and like ganguly towering biggies.
Also you should try to make different patch for different situation instead of a single patch....like....

1. First 0-5 overs in ODI with conservative or fluent or hard hitting opener.
2. 5-15 overs with above type of opener or middle order batsman.
3. 15-40 overs with various types of batsman and free flowing strokes if one set batsman present who has already acored 50+ or 100+ runs.
4. Great slogging in 40-50 overs if any hardhitter or set batsman present.

players will copy different patches in to root directory acoording to situation at various stages of the match and then load the saved game again.i think this will overcome the disadvantage of getting everithing in a single patch.

fawad2000

School Cricketer
where can I download this

how would I download I am new in this can you guide me please

Highlander999

ICC President
Sure :)

Extract it to the cricket 2005 root folder
(C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA Sports Cricket 2005)

Simple as that. Read the first post of this thread for help installing the roster. it is very simple :)

sabareeshnu

School Cricketer
guddddddddddddd

guddddddddddddddddddddd oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thuis is a very gudddddd patchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gudddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread