wot = what
u = you
ur = you are

" I was thinking (few days ago), what happened to you. Now you are here. yay!!"

Last edited:

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I still love your patch. Any plans on a new one to be released i nthe future? The only problem I find sometimes is that I tend to slog over the on side a lot because it usually goes for six. So maybe if there was just a little more chance of it being caught or something that would be sweet.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
cricket doctor said:
Decoded version of this post:

i = I
thinkin = thinking
wot = what
u = you
ur = you are

" I was thinking (few days ago), what happened to you. Now you are here. yay!!"

lol thanks ill remember that next time well at least Vinus back

vinuatlast

Club Captain
well expect one after 4th june..on 4th i have to attend some mock test on MATs ...after that i'll release one which will be an icing on the cake...i mean soo realistic in the sense of dismissals ..realistic amount of edges ..on all kind of pitches unlike in my previous patches u could only get large 'mount of edges on green....hard and normal too are tuff ...and about the leg side strokes ..that has been fixed ..infact i am playing with my new patches ...i mean its in the process of testing.....but the results are good....chasing 232 in a 50 over match against Westindies India are 74/3 of 16 overs on a normal pitch....some edges are too realistic...by the way i am currently editing the legglances so that it gives some lbws which was missing in my earlier patches....

And good to know that few still loves that patch...lol

Cricketiswin

Club Cricketer
please vinoo yur patch is very nice....onething i miss in it is first hitting skiers...i mean long hits for six, i only hit them with the square cut...so plz make something that six hits or catches go higher in the air like the real game

second is the bowl not swinging or seaming...i can play easily at world class level with yur first patch that i have....

so plz give the bowlers some firepower!! :D ( some insane leg and off cutters and a vicious swinging yoker would be great !! )

all in all if yu put these things in yur coming release it will make the already superb gameplay patch much better..

thanks and good luck !!

hello again vinnu there is one little bug in bowling also....
like if i pick shahid afridi and i bowl just in like with the middle stump and put the cursor down to the wicket keeper as far is it goes ( like a good yoker ) and stop the bowling meter at the full...
the cpu always misses the ball and gets leg before...and is out always with the spinners staraight delivery ( if you set it like i told you ) similar is the case with the fast bowler's straight delivery.

so maybe you can fix this little thing man..

ashu2411

International Coach
I played with your patch which is very good. Some areas still need to be covered such as straight drive and back-foot stright drive. there are hardly any runs in front of the wicket.

irottev

School Cricketer
I disagree! Theres heaps of runs down the ground. Time it right and it flys for four dead straight. Use the 6 hit and you can easily hit fours and sixes.

ashu2411

International Coach
irottev said:
I disagree! Theres heaps of runs down the ground. Time it right and it flys for four dead straight. Use the 6 hit and you can easily hit fours and sixes.
but I dont get any boundary straght without using 6 hit button. t always go to either mid-on or mid-off feilder. never any run.

irottev

School Cricketer
Thats strange. Without six hit I manage to time the ball right and it flys over the bowler/midoff/midon. If anything I hit too many runs over there.

I use the world class one on hard btw.

lilshararti4u

School Cricketer
hey, i downloaded the patch but I'm not too familiar with these things so could you tell me when it tells me to extract a etc file to "root directory" where is that? is it in program files/easports/ea sports cricket 2005 or my documents/cricket 2005?? and same thing with when it says "root folder"...
pls let me know how would i do this...so i can enjoy this wonderfull patch.

D

Deleted member 11215

its in program files/easports/ea sports cricket 2005 then just drop it in there, play and enjoy the difference :D

Users who are viewing this thread