Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here you are man...A Proof :D of how easy it is to chase -(World Class Patch+Hard Mode on a Hard Pitch in Johannessburg )

Attachments

• Chase.jpg
    Chase.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 200

mehkar

International Coach
Waiting for ur patch hope this will also good like ur first patch

abhishek_rox

School Cricketer
I tried this patch, i replaced the planetcricket roster of the 4gb batpack with this one, but the roster doesnt load, any suggestions

vinuatlast

Club Captain
are u sure... i mean roster are meant to be extracted to my documents...and after loading the game... u need to load the roster from the load menu then start a game....

abhishek_rox

School Cricketer
ive fixed the roster problem but i have another problem, when i insert ur gameplay file and run, the game gets stuck after the toss, when i remove the gameplay file it runs smoothly plz help

vinuatlast

Club Captain
well my patches doesnt cause the game to hang or crash....might be a conflict with some other additional patches...or u might not have installed the unique face patch properly....

arghasen

Club Cricketer
Hey Vinay, I found your post in my star sport forum in download centre. Since i used your patch I never changed. I loved it so much. Though I didnt try your new one but I am using your first release. Great patch. I just love it.

vinuatlast

Club Captain
well guys my work on the patch was going great until i hit a road block.....i have found a way to increase the edges on all pitch types...........

Playing as Aus v/s SA..on a hard pitch warm day

1 am 3/7...3 edges to the keeper and 2 to the slips...2 to sillypoint fielder...

well will keep u updated....and by the way i'll be a busy lot in coming weeks....so less amount of postings.............till then i am off air...

mehkar

International Coach
vinu ur going well but try to increase the speed of outfiled I want to see that the ball may go to the fence very fast Hope u understand

vinuatlast

Club Captain
good idea punk....i rather make it into a bowling patch ...lol.... meant to say that use this as a patch when cpu bats...lol....

jacob..naah dude...i'll tone it down a bit ...when we bat...lol 3/7 is absurd...i mean at one point i was really frustrated...i mean as soon as a new batsman comes and plays a shot he edges either to the slip or to the keeper...

lol

and mehkar.. well making outfield a bit faster is a good idea ..and i was thinking of increasing the bounce on normal wickets...its a bit low for realism ....need to up it a bit and also the speed of the outfield...

see ya guys,,,

Last edited:

vinuatlast

Club Captain
sorry guys was away for a while ....been busy with exams...well within 2 weeks i'll start my shop again....i mean i'll put up patches for u to download..I .thought this thread died ....well have to wake it up again

Users who are viewing this thread