CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
mehkar said:
I think There is not any Prb with Boss Patch........ May the Problem ll be with your game...Or Graphics Card prb..... Try reinstalling the game
Hope this help
cheers Mhc

I am afraid it doesn't help. Does anyone have a similar problem?

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
played my first full fcm with CGP7 in the English season.....I played as Sussex against Warwickshire and was in trouble and got bowled out for 168 on a normal pitch....I disregarded the advice to defend and play cautiously at the start and ended by autoplaying to the end of the innings. When I bowled i was pleasantly surprised by the number of edges i got by bowling outside off and moving the ball around ..eventually got them out for eighty something but that had been scored of twentysomething over!!

batting second time around wasn't as bad with Goodwin scoring a hundred and autoplayed to the end of inning at 284...

Bowling a second time around was even better ......got them out for around thirty!! The Ai just was intent on attacking any deliveries outside off and paid the price with 9 catches taken by the 'keeper slips and gully.....was lucky to get 1 LBW .....

the sad part was that when i had bowled spin in the first innings i got smashed around a bit....will have to work on that and my batting......

this is the first patch i have used and i think i'm going to stick with it til' there's an update!!

Last edited:

taraka911

School Cricketer
lOOKING FORWARD TO THIS. AM DOWNLOADING NOW

can you make a program to enable manual appealing for lbw etc? as was done by someone for previous versions of cricket?
That challenge will give you immortality!

jacobfelix

International Coach
Hey Boss,

One more thing which you should have considered is - the Bowler also taking 'Return Catches'...Whenever we play a Straight drive....in the air...the bowler doesnt seem to be interested in making a catch out of it...The other patch makers have considered this...I dont know whose patch was it - Vinay's or Eddie's..the bowlers does take their Return Catches in their patches....

Here's the Proof :D of a Return Catch which the bowler doesnt seem interested -

The First Screenshot shows the Batsman making a Straight Drive...ball in the air.
The Second one shows the ball at a catchable distance of the bowler.
The Third one...the ball going past the bowler.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 171
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
on C & B .....i lost two wickets to the CPu in a 2020 match to C&B the other day

jacobfelix

International Coach
ahk2578 said:
on C & B .....i lost two wickets to the CPu in a 2020 match to C&B the other day

hmmmm...so you got Caught and Bowled...Well..You see.. Boss Patch has separate configs for Test and Odi's....I used Test Configs and you played ODI using perhaps ODI config....Who knows...That might be the difference...

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
jacobfelix said:
hmmmm...so you got Caught and Bowled...Well..You see.. Boss Patch has separate configs for Test and Odi's....I used Test Configs and you played ODI using perhaps ODI config....Who knows...That might be the difference...

i was playing last night a 2020 game and i noticed that drives were passing the bowler at a catchable height and pretty close to him and there were no attaempts to go for a catch......probably depends on the bowler's fielding ability??

I also noticed that stumping opportunities are not always taken by the 'keeper...I'm not sure if this was the same in the original AI ( i had 3 in an ODI prior to using this patch)but my brother who also uses this patch has also mentioned that he has noticed the 'keeper'sslow reaction to stumping opportunities.....

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Boss, i am using your patch
i was just wondering does this patch affect the confidence bar?
if so why does the CPU's confidence go up if the leave it or whatever where as the users doesn't go up a tad for a great timed defencive stroke.
cheers

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
treva said:
Boss, i am using your patch
i was just wondering does this patch affect the confidence bar?
if so why does the CPU's confidence go up if the leave it or whatever where as the users doesn't go up a tad for a great timed defencive stroke.
cheers

its quite annoying at times when you've faced a couple of overs and you're not off the mark on the confidence bar!! and the CPU batsmen just got leave alone a few deliveries and they are off in a flash :mad

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
treva said:
yeh i know.
also so far using this patch i haven't got a bowled or LBW.
is it impossible???

depending on pitch type /game type /bowler type you can get bowls/lbws with this patch

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
well i was playing on green wicket and all i got was edges and on slower ball bouncer clipping leg.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
try this play a over battin this is for wen u bat btw then save game exit out of the match and load the game from the right load option the yello one the shots work soooooooo well its amazing to play with this patch

Users who are viewing this thread