Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boss

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
CGPv5 Final Fix on the Cards...

Hi all!,

It's been a while to post in the forum!, sorry for that!. U know, heavy work load here. Any how i will not be satisfied, if i don't do some thing abt CGPv5. So here it comes, CGPv5 (final fix), which will be scheduled to release on 26.06.2005 (Sunday), which fix few minor bugs found by our members, particularly, CPU over aggression, not bat thro' the inn, pacing, few glitches here and there, will be solved in CGPv5(final fix). Welcome all of u'r thoughts till then. Thank u to all of u who give u'r continuous support/fb/rev/comm of cgpv5 and expecting the same from u guys for the rest of the season.

CGPv5 (Final Fix) will be on 26.06.2005 (sunday)...

Cheers

Boss

Last edited:

jazz

Panel of Selectors
looking forward to the fix boss this should make you patch perfect

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
I just used this patch for the first time after firing up cricket 2004 for the first time in many moons to warm up for the arrival of the new games, and I must say that this is almost a new game in itself. Quality patches including this and those by others like ravi and tutsipoppi probably make greater advances in gameplay than a standard EA development cycle.

Well done boss, and thanks to all the other guys out there that have made a pretty mediocre game into something enjoyable.

bhail256

Club Cricketer
this patch is pretty neat! havent had real problems with it, but yea i do get whacked all over the park sometimes :p ... is there anyway other than switching "the cursor" on to have it permanently on? boss could you make it so the hud appears as it did before?

boss

Club Cricketer
1000th Post Of My Thread!,

Hi all!,

This is the special post as it's a 1000 th :happy Post of this thread!, and luckily am the one to post it!. Thank u to the entire PC team (incl membs, mods, admins, buddys...) for the kind of growth to the thread, as well as providing me vital support and for u'r patience.

Regular Replies:

Jazz said:
looking forward to the fix boss this should make you patch perfect

Thank u for u'r exp mate!, ya!, for every on going patch i like to make it perfect, let us see how it goes!.

CharithNirmal said:
Yea man where is every body......
we are still waiting bossy.... finish it off....that whould be nice

Bossy hopefully u have read the earlier posts...before making the fix..i means ideas

Thank u nirmal for u'r exp as well as comm. ya!, been a while for the proper communication in the thread!, but now back as usual. cgpv5 (final fix) will finish the cgp series well i hope. Ofcourse am reading all of u'r posts here to pick the bugs and rectify it as always. With out proper fbs i don't come this far.

ZoraxDoom said:
Only three more days

Ya!, just three more days to go for cgpv5 (ff).

bhail256 said:
this patch is pretty neat! havent had real problems with it, but yea i do get whacked all over the park sometimes ... is there anyway other than switching "the cursor" on to have it permanently on? boss could you make it so the hud appears as it did before?

thank u for u'r app and comm mate!. Ya!, will solve the CPU over aggression in the final fix. The cursor prob is mainly due to sam's patch. u may switch it to runoutfix exe (avail in the sams thread) for the normal game play as the new exe is generally advised for advanced users only.

saisrini80 said:
Waiting for it Zorax! Bring it on!

Ya mate!, will bring the CGPv5 ff in just abt 3 days....

Cheers

Boss :cheers

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Alrighty-I havebeen playing around with the pacing files, and I think this is good now. It contains edited pacing for ALL versions(10, 20, 45 and 50 over matches). Try it out and enjoy :cool:

boss said:
Hi all!,

This is the special post as it's a 1000 th :happy Post of this thread!, and luckily am the one to post it!. Thank u to the entire PC team (incl membs, mods, admins, buddys...) for this.
Actually it is the 1001st post in the thread:p
But congrats!:)

Attachments

• Modified cpg50ODIMatchConfigs.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 43

boss

Club Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
Actually it is the 1001st post in the thread
But congrats!

Yap!, congrats to u mate for the 1001 th post!, ofcourse each and every replies in this thread is like premium to me, no bias!. (btw nice try to change the ODI pacing mate!, hasn't try that yet (as my cgpv5 final fix just around the corner).

Cheers

Boss

boss

Club Cricketer
CGPv5 ODI (50 overs/45 overs) Fix Released!, Download Now!!!

Hi Friends!,
As promised, here is the ODI (50/45 overs) fix for CGPv5. Download now for bug free game play and Enjoy! :happy ,

Download CGPv5 ODI Fix from PC! (Size: 21 kb) (Attached under this post)

(or)

Download CGPv5 ODI FIX Now!!! (Size: 21 kb only!)(Instead Of Directly Clicking the link, kindly use "Save Target as" Method to avoid some prob as the host didn't allow the hot linking and then scan with any good virus scanner before use it!).

Details of CGPv5 FinalFix:

Title : Cool game Play Patch Version:5 (Final Fix For ODIs-50 Overs Mode)
Author : A.R.Karthick (Boss)
URL : http://eac2004.sphosting.com
E-Mail : [email protected]
Discussion Forum : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8615

Game Modes:

All the Game Modes (Hard Mode for Pro gamers, Normal Mode for Casual players, and Easy Mode for Toddlers:-)), and this version supports ODI 50 overs/FD 45 overs Game types only.

Installation:

a. Import the "cgpv5odi50oversfinalfix.cfg" by using "Config Editor Version:3(or)2 by Prakash" using "import patch/import AI" option to play 50 over/45 over ODIs/FCODs.

b. Install the "advcoverdrive.zip" using "Graphics importer version:3/v2 by Prakash" using "import zip" option. (This step is common for 10/20/45/50 Overs ODIs/FCODs).

c. Install the "runoutcamfix.zip" using "Graphics importer version:3/v2 by Prakash" using "import zip" option.

Un-Installation:

a. Import the "OriginalAIConfigs.cfg" (:\cgpv5full\Uninstallers) by using "Config Editor Version:2(or)3 by Prakash" using "import patch/import AI" option.

b. Install the "AdvanceCoverDriveEA.zip" (:\cgpv5full\Uninstallers) using "Graphics importer Version:3/v2 by Prakash" using "import zip" option.
(above 2 un-installers avail from CGPv5 Full Patch)

CGPv5 ODI Final Fix Hi-Lights:

After discussing abt the CGPv5 Full patch in the thread, most of the friends, mainly point out few bugs in ODI format (50 overs) and all of'em are eliminated in this patch.

1. Best 50 overs Pacing by the CPU so far.

2. Unlike the prev patches, the CPU will build the inn gradually (agg batsmen play as usual) to post the good scores and even when wickets fall at regular intervals, they can resurrect the inn beautifully. The Chasing of scores also improved for CPU.

3. Over aggression by CPU is reduced.

4. The batting in the Hard Mode is challenging now and it is for advanced players only. OW u may struggle. Even to play this with sams new exe patch is recommended for pro gamers only. Others may try out it with sams "no runout" exe.

5. You must have to play with IRCUv5(Full Version-seperate for Tests and ODIs). All the test playing Teams Player's char and stats are updateded!.This is a innovative think am working on that will give you a realistic game play experience!. The default player characteristics are not up to the mark in game. So that am decided to tweak it to more realistic and works well now. All the player's consistency, temper, flexibility, aggression, defence, (batting, bowling)- play style and fielding parameters are changed according to their stats!. All the above chars are different in Tests and ODIs. So select your roster and configs accordingly for appropriate results. (ref.to: Installation Methods-avail with CGPv5 full patch).

6. Ground Characteristics (Pitch and Out field Conditions) modified.

7. Power of the shots tuned down a bit to make it more realistic. No more flying of the ball from the bat in a second to the fence and no more out of the ground hit shot too often. You have to spend more time to set u in to go for a big shots. Earlier, u have to run hard for every possible single/two. OW the score may not be as u expected.

Now What?:

O.K. After playing a bit with this new fix, let me know u'r thoughts/comm/fb/rev/pros/cons or what ever u think abt the patch in the PC thread, thus to improve it even further if possible.

Download CGPv5 ODI Fix from PC! (Size: 21 kb) (Attached under this post)

(or)

Download CGPv5 ODI FIX Now!!! (Size: 21 kb only!)(Instead Of Directly Clicking the link, kindly use "Save Target as" Method to avoid some prob as the host didn't allow the hot linking and then scan with any good virus scanner before use it!).

Boss (PC Team)
URL : http://eac2004.sphosting.com
E-Mail : [email protected]
Discussion Forum : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8615

Attachments

• cgpv5odifix.zip
    20.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Fantastic work boss, I have been a regular user of the original Cool Gameplay Patch v5.0 and was eagerly awaiting the release of Cool Gameplay Patch v5.1. It really does fix all the bugs from v5.0. Well done, you may have some reputation points from me. Thanks.:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread