Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am hoping you didn't make the batting TOO hard on hard mode, as I am fed up of all the wides on Normal...

Replies on 27.6.05, 8.25 p.m. IST

SkateBoarder2 said:
Fantastic work boss, I have been a regular user of the original Cool Gameplay Patch v5.0 and was eagerly awaiting the release of Cool Gameplay Patch v5.1. It really does fix all the bugs from v5.0. Well done, you may have some reputation points from me. Thanks.

thank u very much for u'r app as well as reps!, u may enjoy ODI games more with this patch that for sure!.

ramotar2005 said:
Great work boss.

thank u mate for u'r app!.

ZoraxDoom said:
I am hoping you didn't make the batting TOO hard on hard mode, as I am fed up of all the wides on Normal...

Surely, batting isn't extremely hard in HARD Mode, any how casual players can find it difficult to score, but little experienced one can play it and enjoy the most out of it, then how come lot of wides on Normal mode mate?, is it by u or by CPU?, kindly clarify...

indiancricketer said:
good work boss, can you make a patch where the cpu hits and plays there game right not block everything

Thank u mate for u'r app and comm!, if u like to see very agg batting by CPU, then u have to swith back to CGPv5 (Full and Final) version mate. I specifically made CGPv5 ODI Fix - for those who feels (1) Over aggressive CPU (2) Batting Pretty Easy (3) Uncertain CPU Pacing in CGPv5.

Guys!, expecting more rev/fb/comm/and if any bugs left, pls convey it to me quickly as Cricket'2005 just around the corner (rel here on Wednesday!.)

Cheers

BOSS

Boss, I am playing 50 over match with West Indies, (Normal mode) India made 277/9 and WI ae 93/3 in 20 overs, CPU is not batting so aggressively like before, though the pacing is like in real life, able to get wickets reasonably well, it is a wonderful patch!
Thanks

Sorry boss...i missed it all... i was playimg lara2003 till u fix this.. i missed it all..

i'll try it out tommory ok...

what ever it is i'm sure this is the perfect AI for
c4k

Boss, now the patch is great...the cpu is not that aggressive. I like it man..thanks.

Replies on 28.6.2005, 8.35 p.m. IST

muru said:
Boss, I am playing 50 over match with West Indies, (Normal mode) India made 277/9 and WI ae 93/3 in 20 overs, CPU is not batting so aggressively like before, though the pacing is like in real life, able to get wickets reasonably well, it is a wonderful patch!
Thanks

Thank u for u'r comm as well as app muru. Ya!,thats what i intended to make!, i.e. like in real life, reasonably agg in mid overs, but deadly dangerous in slog overs (particularly if wicks in hand...), and the wickets also can be get by bowling steady line and length.

ZoraxDoom said:
I get wides from the CPU...atlest 20 per ODI from good teams and 40+ from poor teams.

It's pretty bemusing to see so much wides in ODIs(i get around 3-6 wides from CPU, particularly from the spinners only). Kindly clarify a think/two,that will be useful!.

1. did u play with sams' new exe?/No run out exe?/un-patched exe?
2. did CPU giving away wides by swinging the ball wildly?/bowling un-correct line and length?
3. did u play it with IRCUv5?, (coz it co-ordinates the bowlers accuracy, selecting line and length etc and bowls consistently)

charithnirmal said:
Sorry boss...i missed it all... i was playimg lara2003 till u fix this.. i missed it all..

i'll try it out tommory ok...

what ever it is i'm sure this is the perfect AI for c4k

no probs mate!, take u'r own time to test the new patch and let me know u'r thoughts.

Preet said:
Boss, now the patch is great...the cpu is not that aggressive. I like it man..thanks.

Thank u for u'r app preet!.

Cheers

Boss

Wides-Without IRCU. Sams new 'swing' exe. Often sharp away swingers, but mainly way too short and wide. Spinners are quite accurate, seamers are poor.
Anyways I find batting fine. I guess i am pretty good :) I actually made it a bit harder...

Boss you are one great human being.

Great patch.

By the way bossy what's your plans..i mean what u up to
i guess u done with CGP patch and i tell u what... it's a nice ending too................

bad fixed 50overs patch by boss

hi boss
i played 2 odi's with ur fixed 50overs patch
i batted first with zim i got 271
after 20 overs they where 123/5
i think cpu cannot bat 50 overs with ur patch
in another match zim/aus
i was zim
they batted first they where allout for 119
that is whey i say they cannot bat 50 overs
reply plz
bye