Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

gr8swappy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Question?!

Hey its me Swapneel, Is that the "A.I. Patch v.6" for cricket 2005? will it work for cricket 2007?

And how come fielders dive and field (catch ball) except in slips?

Please reply. Thank you

Highlander999

ICC President
Just for 05. Tutsi made a patch for 07, check the 07 Downloads Forum :) Oh and slips do "dive and catch" not sure what you mean by this.

ad010

School Cricketer
is it more updates then ABBH.exe then u will get reps great work if it is updated thanABBH

sumitgawand_87

School Cricketer
Does not open any of patch files which i download

Does not open any of patch files which i download. PLZ help me. wat shd i do ???

jrm1186

School Cricketer
Hi Tutsi,
You seem to be a champion gamer. Actually I'm kindaa new to theonline gaming. Just trying to download your links but I'm a computer illiterate as well. Please let me know if I can actually play these cricket games online for free. Tried to install them and run them on my computer but don't know what the problem is. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Jiten

gratefuldave54

School Cricketer
Something wrong with the file. I'm returning to '05 after giving up on AC09. But I can't open the downloaded file. Any help ?

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
tusi i am confused there is a bowling and batting folder and you said depending on what are you doing(bat or bowl) so you mean i have to switch files in between innings:help

Users who are viewing this thread