Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters
Mate I don't think it has anything to do with his AI patch.I have played it without any other patches it worked fine.Maybe your system have a problem.

gee i man how come holmie and macho have a problem....well the thing with srilanka is this is an edited roster..u need to have unique face patch installed ...after that..download player editor 3...and in faces tab..change faces on srilanka team players to generic asian faces or download a face pack if any......

and by the way even if u play with worldclass...the patch doesnt crash or behave weird.....i advice u a fresh installation of cricket2005 ..followed by installation of kits of your choice...followed by the instalation of unique face patches...and finally my patch ....thats it...try it out and let me...know...no other has got this problem..............

This is a very good patch and donot crash the game

yeah it worked for me now. i installed a new copy of c2005 and it works. thanks. this is the best patch ever. the game belongs to you not ea.

I have voted can u make a patch with fast outfileds

Need Help

I have been playing 20 Overs WC with Vinus patch.
I played three games continously and rite before I start to play my fourth game I got a popup saying Asyn load 04f...........big failed. This match is against Ind and Zim

The other time when I was playing a test match ..after 67 overs the game quits by itself. this was the first time. This match is against Ind and NZ

Let me know what I should do.

Thanks
I have installed 4gb bat , unique face patch, supersports tv relay and vinus patch.

Uninstall Vinay's patch and check if the problem occurs without it. The Async error wouldn't have anything to do with the AI patch though....

Announcement:

Guys well my exams have been postponed till May 15 th so i guess i will be going on to release one more patch ..at the moment the patch is already in the making..i have incorporated some changes in the ai and stroke play...as observed by the reveiw makers....now backoot straight drives and coverdrives will be unlike see in any patches ..as well as the straightdrives ondrives and leg glances.......And also lot more edges irrespective of the pitch ..infact my WCC V1 patch gave some challenging gameplaay(great realistic edges) in green pitches in test..now expect the same in all hard dry and normal pitches too...Odis will be fun...now keeper and slip and the fielders will be in play all the time....

Please give me suggestion and any requests for any modifications with regards to strokes gameplay and outfield pacing..that need to be incorporated in the next patch

Good to hear there's going to be another patch because your first one was awesome. Hopefully you'll be making one for bowling this time.

Good to know your exams got postponed :D & you are ready for an upgrade on your patch. After playing some 5-6 matches over the last couple of weeks on your World Class patch in Hard mode on all types of pitches...I found that :

1) On Normal, Hard, Dusty, Dry pitches I am able to chase targets of upto 300 without using too much of Power shots...i.e on these pitches I cooly chase such targets with normal shots..getting a run rate of around 8 in the first 20 overs is easy and that too without Power shots..so if this part gets a bit difficult then it would be realistic....

And if you are considering for an Upgrade in Field settings have a Sq. Leg, Mid-On always because most of the shots come thru flicks, sweeps, drives...so if the runs gets dried up here..we will have to try something different which becomes interesting and challenging...

But yes, On a Wet Pitch chasing 260 I got bowled out for 229.

2) I have played with Tutsi, CD's, SPIN's patches...Many a times when I tried to flick I got beaten, got wrapped on the pads and got LBW. But when I played with your patch nothing of that sort happened...so even if the ball is on the stumps I aint afraid to flick...even same thing I told for sid's patch...The Ball beating the Bat for us to be either bowled or LBW would be welcome coz the next time we would be caught on 2 minds....

3) Along with the Flat sixes which is happening right now in your patch I would love to see some Huge sixes also hit

Users who are viewing this thread