How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters
surendar,

This is an EA bug, it happens without the patch aswell
There is no way to remove this bug

I hope this helps
Im sure vinay will also help you

Kush

okay people well that bug is already there.......its an ea bug..and only way u can remove that bug is by not bowlin those deliveries when u know that u can get the cpu all out...and similar in case of the easy 4/6 hit shots dont play them often..afterall its us who are batting....

well let me see if i can recifiy that...suggestions are welcome on how to rectify those....lol

Is it possible to make Cpu play aggressive to those deliveries????

vinuatlast said:
okay people well that bug is already there.......its an ea bug..and only way u can remove that bug is by not bowlin those deliveries when u know that u can get the cpu all out...and similar in case of the easy 4/6 hit shots dont play them often..afterall its us who are batting....

well let me see if i can recifiy that...suggestions are welcome on how to rectify those....lol

Easy 4/6 six shots?

What like?

i meant to say the easy 6hit shots..like the advanced coverdrive 6 hit...backfoot straight drive 6hit....backfoot coverdrive 6hit...

vinuatlast said:
i meant to say the easy 6hit shots..like the advanced coverdrive 6 hit...backfoot straight drive 6hit....backfoot coverdrive 6hit...

They're easy?

Mine end up down the fielders throat.

well Vinay,

I am using ur WCC patch!!! I used World class gameplay!!!!
I played a tour match between Eng Vs SA(ODI). My team is SA!!!! I ve ended with a score of 793!!!!! Gibbs got 381 notout!!!! I really enjoyed batting with ur patch!!!!

I posted this to inform the people who were giving neagative replies using ur patch(like not able to bat...etc..) and to tell them tht ur patch is fantastic!!!

Ur patch is extremly gud!!!! Well done mate!!!!

Attachments

• recrd3.jpg
    recrd3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 70
  • recrd2.jpg
    recrd2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
punk sk8r said:
that is a bit unrealistic no offence vinay

Thats because the patches are designed for medium. I am guessing he a,so used the amateur patch to make it easier. You certainly can;t do that on pro or world class on hard.

Users who are viewing this thread