Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters
Nice Work there mate....I dont know how 2 votes fell in for that YUCK....
Playing my 2nd ODI on your new patch on Hard Mode

Knock out...Playing as England...First Match played on your Semi-Pro patch..Normal pitch...SL gave me a target of 258 which I achieved easily in just 36 overs...90% of the shots being Normal shots...

So I decided to play with your Pro patch in the semi-finals..and to my shock I found Australia in the way..but still took the guts & took the Pro patch...

Aus have scored 302/7 on a Normal Pitch at Cape Town(D/N)....I am currently on 160/0 in 22 overs..Oh Boy...Am I that Good:p ...( But the situation will change when I get Green pitches or Damp )..When I say 160/0 in 22 dont assume I have slogged all the way......

Actually most of them were Normal shots..only used the Power Boost twice...first 15 overs 116/0..the first 10 overs I played mostly the flicks, sweeps, deflect thru mid-wicket..and as the batsman crossed 40's I could pierce the offside..thru point-cover ; stroke to the left of the mid-off fielder...but one thing is I have got a lot of boundaries thru mis-fields ( but who's complaining...lol :D )..

The one thing which I liked was Same shot going in different directions...the sweep sometimes went thru fineleg ; sometimes thru sq.leg ; sometimes thru leg-slip ..similarly the cover drive...sometimes thru point..sometimes thru cover..sometimes sneaking to thirdman...

Since both batsman are now past 60's..field has spread out and I can milk the singles..but perhaps if a wicket or two has fallen..the field would have been in and I would have been bogged down...

Right now MJ Clarke is troubling me with Bowling Figs of 3-0-11-0..I tried guiding thru vacant thirdman and missed..got to get that timing right there...so many runs out there in that area....

for the misfields theres one thing u should note...dont press s or d to take off for a run .....when the fielder is about to get to the ball and take it in his hand...try to do it before it gets to the fielders hand...this is a normal ea bug that happens....and thanx for the small peep into how u r farin....i woul like to know what transpired finally in the game and do try a test match on a green pitch ...please...and also look for autoplay scores by cpu on different puitches and let me know..also see that batting in tests compared to odi is a little tough...

i have a problem- when i try to play a shot, the batsmen just leaves the ball.

it seems u r playing on normal mode...please play on hard mode..only....but slect any difficulty of your choice from amateur , semi-pro , pro and worldclass....

infact i was working on a bowling patch & got the normal mode files mixed up ....this patch is meant to be played on hard mode with select difficulty of your choice...

if u want easy then start with amateur on hard mode...and progress onto other difficulty mode once u mastered it;/

and kindly vote or give a review if u like it......well i am sure u'll certainly like it

Who all want an easy attacking coverdrive and a legside 6 hit shot....let me know...coz some people are complaining about not able to play them at all...i dont know ....let me know....

Good one. But, still too easy for batsmen. Make the gamefile a bit harder..that would make this amazing. I played with 'pro' gamefile

Enjoyed your patch there buddy. Would agree with statement of avk2love, direction of shots are really good.

Just really have one thing that I' m finding a bit frustrating....been playing on "pro" and just finding the line and length a bit repetitive, would like to see more balls bowled by the cpu outside off stump at different lengths. it seems most deliveries are in line with the stumps and i seem to be playing more strokes through the leg side.

Other than that, it's a job well done.

vinuatlast said:
it seems u r playing on normal mode...please play on hard mode..only....but slect any difficulty of your choice from amateur , semi-pro , pro and worldclass....

infact i was working on a bowling patch & got the normal mode files mixed up ....this patch is meant to be played on hard mode with select difficulty of your choice...

if u want easy then start with amateur on hard mode...and progress onto other difficulty mode once u mastered it;/

and kindly vote or give a review if u like it......well i am sure u'll certainly like it
Thanks for your help, superb patch!!!

well halls ur point has been noted.........and i 'll make an updated version of this patch sometime later this week...and will surely fix it.....and kush thanx for the reps...

with regards
vinay

Just wanted to say one thing :

before anything, along with your PRO patch I am using Boss's ODIBOSS roster which he released last week...

In my Final game of the Knockout Tournament which I am playing right now - I ( Eng) am 79 for 0 in 9 overs..Overall there are 12 boundaries so far..BUT in fact 8 of them are because of mis-fields..which in reality should have been singles...Poor Franklin has gone for 42 from 4 overs just because of 6 mis-fields which went for 4..among those 3 of them continously:eek: ..so I should have been some 55 / 0 in 9 which would have been pretty realistic & challenging in my run chase....

So my point is, Cant you somehow reduce those mis-fields because some of the other Patch Makers have done it ( to a certain extent ) ...

And Yeah..Whatever the other guy told is correct..It would be better if they bowl outside the off stump..because even I found out in that Semi final game...the Bowlers were bowling either On Off Stump or Middle or Leg..So most of the time I used to play the leg side shots...

well i'll try for sure...it basically is effected by one more factor .....look the shot if its directly going to the fielder i mean not an inch to the right or left...the fielder misfields it...so i'll see what i can do...and for the variation in line and length i have already got the best combo...which hasnt been released yet so far...wait for that in the next patch...and by the way didnt i tell u not to keep pressing the s/ d button for too long.......inorder to avaoid missfields....

well vinu,

First thing is that ur patch is good!!!! Second thing is that i found a bug during the bowling!!!! I think that can be rectified if ur bowling patch is released!!!!

I played a ODI in tour match!!! I belong to SA!!! The opponent was England!!! It was a wet pitch. I got all out around 120 runs!!!

Then I bowled them out in 5runs itself!!! The CPU is not playing the short pitched deliveries in this pitch bowled by a medium bowler!!! Here are the screenshots i post u....I think u can understand from it!!!! Hoping it to be rectified by ur bowling patch!!!

Thanx
Surendar

And I m sure that i played in hard mode!!!!

Attachments

• error3.jpg
    error3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 70
  • erro2.jpg
    erro2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 68
  • error1.jpg
    error1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread