Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters
well mate,
I didnt used amateur patch!!! I used World class gameplay!!!! i played in hard mode!!!!!! Here is the proof for that!!!!

Attachments

• hteamscore.jpg
    hteamscore.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 177
people people i am really sorry to say this ...but until June midweek i wont be releasing any patches...so please dont look forward to it......too much work load and my priorities towards my studies as my exams (vivas and pracs) starts from April midweek ....doesnt allow me to allot time for patchmaking...until that time...do enjoy playing with patch i have released so far.....but when i do come back i promises u i shall give u the best patch....sorry to all those who were looking forward to the next patch hope u'll understand .....

with regards
Vinay........

thats ok vinay, we all know about howwork must take priority. im sure most of us will enjoy your current pacth for now...

Hey..This is Kinda surprising..Started a Test Series with 'World Class' patch with Tutsi roster...NZL vs SL on a dusty track in Kandy..After NZL got bowled out for 360 in 150 overs(autoplay)..I started batting..Right now SL are 56/0 in 4 overs :eek: ..Mind you , not even one powerboost shot..All are Normal shots...Tuffy went for 5 boundaries in his first over....kinda unrealistic all these...

And I repeat I have put 'World Class' patch..I would have been happy if I was some 16/0 in 4 overs :D ( since it is supposed to be World class patch )

Tuffey shouldn't be in anyones Roster, he won't be playing for NZ any time soon.

hey this patch is awsome im really playing more shots than before.

hey how come my game keeps crashing. im sure there is solution for my problem cuz noone else seems to be getting this problem. can you please help me.

at the end of the inning the game crashes

do tell me is there any tv overlays installed.especially Skypors or ten sports.....?? My patch doesnt cause the game to crash ......most likely its a tv overlay error or some installation conflicts....My advice is ...make a fresh installl ......and install the unique face patch ......ad then install my patch...if the problem still persists...let me know.....

World class file messes everything up dude. Didnt happen with pro file tho..

I chose SL and there were like 5 white dudes and everyones' faces are switched..game also shuts down in the middle. I have no other patch installed :|

hey no i only have bats installed and your patch. and im playing on hard mode. can you tell me where to get the unique face patch.

i installed the unique face patch but the game is still crashing.

Users who are viewing this thread