Satish's 4.0 Exposed : Is Copied From Tutsi's 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
FreddieFan said:
From what I can gather, there is no argument about the fact that the values are similar, and I do not believe Satish has denied this. The question is whether it was deliberately copied or an honest mistake - they both experimented and came to the same results.

Yes I suppose it is quite possible that Satish didnt mean to copy the patch but just happened to have Tutsi's patch installed when he started creating his own patch instead of using the original configs as a base.

gravity

Banned for Account Faking
i think barmyarmy is incorrect there. as tutsi himself has admitted the shots & fields are different from tutsi's..for me shots make 50% of the patch.thats the second time he is using 99%.which is incorrect.
its kind of seems that people are just doing this for seeking attention to themselves.who cares if he bases it or copies it? who cares if he doesnt give credit? if u dont like his attitude,dont use his patch.its that simple.

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
gravity said:
i think barmyarmy is incorrect there. as tutsi himself has admitted the shots & fields are different from tutsi's..for me shots make 50% of the patch.thats the second time he is using 99%.which is incorrect.
its kind of seems that people are just doing this for seeking attention to themselves.who cares if he bases it or copies it? who cares if he doesnt give credit? if u dont like his attitude,dont use his patch.its that simple.

Fields aren't contained in the AI patch and 99% of the configs are the same. I should have been clearer that I wasn't including strokes in this. To repeat this is compared to Tutsi's; neither patch bears much resemblance to the original configs.
I also think that you would care if someone copied your work and didn't give credit. As I admitted earlier my views on this are coloured by the fact that someone has done to this my work previously but I don't think taking an if you don't like it don't use it attitude is helpful.

gravity

if someone copied my work and made it better by putting in their own ideas,which i think is what satish has done,i frankly wouldnt care,even if he doesnt credit me for that.
believe me i am not saying it just for an argument,i am serious.

Top Score

School Cricketer
Its not like anyone is losing any money out of this little fiasco.

I say why don't all the patch makers work together and create one patch with the ideas of every single one of you guys. I'm sure putting 4 or 5 heads together and using the great ideas of all of you dudes and duddettes (if there are any girls working on patches out there :) ) would be better than having 4 or 5 seperate patches all with great ideas but not allowing them to be intergrated into one playable patch.

I think its time to see the light and move forward for the sake of the game.

pal

International Coach
gravity said:
yup me too. the bottomline is which suits me. i like satish's patch for his outfield & cpu bowling & i frankly dont care even if its copied.though i dont see these in tutsi's patch.

Does Pentagram agree with you too?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Top Score said:
Its not like anyone is losing any money out of this little fiasco.

I say why don't all the patch makers work together and create one patch with the ideas of every single one of you guys. I'm sure putting 4 or 5 heads together and using the great ideas of all of you dudes and duddettes (if there are any girls working on patches out there :) ) would be better than having 4 or 5 seperate patches all with great ideas but not allowing them to be intergrated into one playable patch.

I think its time to see the light and move forward for the sake of the game.

What you said would be fine but Satish didn't give credit where it was due. This is clearly plagiarism. You do this in the real world and you will be taken to the cleaners.

cricketfan

School Cricketer
For Satish : - If u have copied it, don;t do it agian.
If u have not copied it,ignore the comments.

For tutsi :- (if patch was copied)I know how frustrating it can be but I think you should have handled it more maturely. I know u r doing a great job in patch making but my advise would be to be slighly more open(we are all changing original stuff made by EA sports) and mature abt these things.

sid_19840

International Coach
Well although I have been said to have to no common sense at all,in one of the posts,I would just like to say that the situation has been slightly incorrectly dealt with,tutsi should have first pmed satish and asked his comments before starting a thread on this,and satish guilty or not should not have said that others INCLUDING ME have been doing the same before as well.

As Ste said if Satish did use those values by mistake,why doesnt he admit that then?Why is he behaving so stubbornly and denying any involvment.And he has repeatedly said that he used CGP and AI Extreme Patch v1.0 for this patch,so how can he even be using Tutsi's patch by mistake as Ste suggests.I dont completely agree with his statements.

gravity

IMO sid_19840,you are getting it all wrong.i read the entire thread and i dont find satish accusing you of copying in a single post of his.if i missed that post,please quote it in your reply.he was just telling that he has found similar values in patches before while he was learning his patching.

i think you are acting self-centred here.its obvious that satish would lose his temper if everyone accuses him post by post.you kept pesturing him to admit that he did copy.if he denies it,then thats the end of the deal.

IMO everybody has used this thread to show personal vengeance here & i am sorry to say,but like satish said most of your posts were off topic & were provoking further unpleasantness.

sid_19840

International Coach
gravity said:
IMO sid_19840,you are getting it all wrong.i read the entire thread and i dont find satish accusing you of copying in a single post of his.if i missed that post,please quote it in your reply.he was just telling that he has found similar values in patches before while he was learning his patching.

i think you are acting self-centred here.its obvious that satish would lose his temper if everyone accuses him post by post.you kept pesturing him to admit that he did copy.if he denies it,then thats the end of the deal.

IMO everybody has used this thread to show personal vengeance here & i am sorry to say,but like satish said most of your posts were off topic & were provoking further unpleasantness.

I dont want to mention about these posts,and if you think that Im self-centered then its your opinion and I have no problems with it.

But you keep ignoring the facts,its pretty clear that he his trying to cover himself up,and if im not wrong,he has created a new id and is posting rubbish in every thread.You also found it convinient to ignore the my second part which said

"As Ste said if Satish did use those values by mistake,why doesnt he admit that then?Why is he behaving so stubbornly and denying any involvment.And he has repeatedly said that he used CGP and AI Extreme Patch v1.0 for this patch,so how can he even be using Tutsi's patch by mistake as Ste suggests.I dont completely agree with his statements."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread