Satish's 4.0 Exposed : Is Copied From Tutsi's 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok,doesnt matter if you have accused me or not,how can almost all of your values be exactly the same as tutsi's patch.Just tell us if you used the original files or his files in your AI?

here's the bottom line guys..i plead innocence..if those guys who have taken over this thread think otherwise,just post " You are guilty Satish" and i will walk out..i am not planning to apologise for sumthing i never intended...

mate sorry satish but i tried tutsis and yours, indeitcal except its hard bowling with your because of big bowling cursor besides that, exaclty the same. sorry mate i have to say your in the wrong

langerrox said:
mate sorry satish but i tried tutsis and yours, indeitcal except its hard bowling with your because of big bowling cursor besides that, exaclty the same. sorry mate i have to say your in the wrong
oh yeah,you didnt find a difference in the field pacing or shot directions..u gotta be kidding me...

satish_lastride said:
here's the bottom line guys..i plead innocence..if those guys who have taken over this thread think otherwise,just post " You are guilty Satish" and i will walk out..i am not planning to apologise for sumthing i never intended...

You are just shying away from the truth,how can two people's files have the same values are you copied,its similar to how can two people have the same answers in a exam unless they copied.And to tell you the truth its clearly visible as there isnt even a slight difference in the values.

sid_19840 said:
You are just shying away from the truth,how can two people's files have the same values are you copied,its similar to how can two people have the same answers in a exam unless they copied.And to tell you the truth its clearly visible as there isnt even a slight difference in the values.
so wats ur take on ur's & boss's files mate?

satish_lastride said:
so wats ur take on ur's & boss's files mate?

Which one's,the pictures earlier,I dont think that they are our's at all,anyway if you dont beleive me ask colin,he has looked at all our files.Once again you seem uncertain of yourself,you just said that you never accused me and in alternate posts you did just that.Why are you picking on me anyway?

satish, mate okay if your innocent no need to attack sid, he actually MADE HIS OWN ai patch, sorry couldnt resist. but if u reckon u made yourself and didnt copy then so be it im just posting my 2 cents

sid_19840 said:
Which one's,the pictures earlier,I dont think that they are our's at all,anyway if you dont beleive me ask colin,he has looked at all our files.Once again you seem uncertain of yourself,you just said that you never accused me and in alternate posts you did just that.Why are you picking on me anyway?
its no use talking to you bud..u dont find it wrong when u go picking on me..you are asking me explain how the values are same quoting examples of exam papers :rolleyes:...but when i ask u the same u just tell me that its not yours and then go on accusing me that i am picking on you...

let sumbody with more sense tackle this...you are not up for it...

langerrox said:
satish, mate okay if your innocent no need to attack sid, he actually MADE HIS OWN ai patch, sorry couldnt resist. but if u reckon u made yourself and didnt copy then so be it im just posting my 2 cents
ah fuc*...are u guys blind or sumthing..who is picking on whom here?? yeah i understand u cudnt resist bud..i know your talent from ur comparison of our 2 patches :rolleyes:..

satish_lastride said:
let sumbody with more sense tackle this...you are not up for it...

What do you mean to say,that I have no knowldege of patching and I simply copy other's works and post them in new threads?

Well I suggest that you do a search then on the threads I started and youll have to eat your words.

Look I dont want to prove about your innocence at all,its already being looked at by others.

sid_19840 said:
What do you mean to say,that I have no knowldege of patching and I simply copy other's works and post them in new threads?

Well I suggest that you do a search then on the threads I started and youll have to eat your words.

Look I dont want to prove about your innocence at all,its already being looked at by others.
jeez,is this guy for real...when did i say u have no knowledge about patching...i was talking about common sense...its a little different from patching knowledge...

satish, no need to bag me because i found that their almost the same! i think the txt file comprasions show that, but you gotta use a previous ai patch to work onto ur new one seeing you were a newcoming when you made your first ai patch and it seems odd for some1 out of the blue to make a patch as good as tutsis

I suggest that you take the time to compare the files Tutsi posted at the start of this thread and then you will understand why people are angry.
I don't know; perhaps you accidentally released the wrong file for your AI 4.0 patch but there is no explanation at the moment for why the two files are the same.

barmyarmy said:
I suggest that you take the time to compare the files Tutsi posted at the start of this thread and then you will understand why people are angry.
I don't know; perhaps you accidentally released the wrong file for your AI 4.0 patch but there is no explanation at the moment for why the two files are the same.
i think you hit the nail on the head we can ramble on for ever, but the evidence is agaisnt satish, sorry mate i actually use your ai patch quite often

langerrox said:
i think you hit the nail on the head we can ramble on for ever, but the evidence is agaisnt satish, sorry mate i actually use your ai patch quite often
whose ,mine??? have you used tutsi's?? hope the answer isnt no..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread