Satish's 4.0 Exposed : Is Copied From Tutsi's 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
satish_lastride said:
catchy header tutsi :p..satish v4.0 EXPOSED!!! jeez u gotta be a journalist or sumthing...but anyways lets get to the serious part...

everyone loves a bit of conspiracy & scandal dont they??? so when this guy named tutsi started this thread evryone was happy to jump in post some really crappy posts...

initially i was shocked to see the responses,but later i found it amusing..i mean here's one for the humour forum,,

satish didnt reply cuz satish logged off at 8pm & this crap was posted @ 10pm...i cant reply if i dont see it can i ??? this post was spam cuz the guy should have had enough brains to see that i didnt log in after this post & also he has no ****ing rights to speculate..

the funny thing here is that many of those flag raisers & many of those (dont wanna name for obvious reasons) who are crying to save "tutsi from extinction" are guys who have been using my patches :(...

remember,no one is a satish or a tutsi loyalist here..everyone tries everybody's patches & if i was going around copying ppls work no body would have used my patches...

i mean are you guys such dickheads to use the same patch bearing different names...heck jk16_4 gave such opposite reviews to my v3.0 & tutsi's v2.1...if u guys agree that you are fools than i agree that i am a cheater :rolleyes:...

do u guys think a person who makes customised patches for ppl,a guy who does almost evrything requested by his users in his next to next patches is copying stuff...give me a break ppl...

i didnt learn patching by reading boss's tutorial..i came across it only after my v1.1..all my stuff was learnt by trial & error..i agree that i have used sid,boss & tutsi & eddie's patches at my beginning stages for learning,but i have never used them in any of my patches...i have seen so many similiraties between sid's & boss's & tutsi's & eddie's patches..that doesnt mean they were copying from each other..its bound to happen..

tutsi played spoiled sport..being a mod himself,he should have first Pmed me if he had any doubts instead of opening a flashy thread & wailing about his efforts just to evoke sympathy & for cheap publicity..he has degraded all my efforts by this single thread...i was chatting with sid the other day about the varied CPU bowling using seperated files..sid told me that eddie has already tried it..does that mean tutsi copied eddies's concept?? BTW wat was tutsi doing autopsying my patch when he had more pressing issues like releasing his own patch???

u cud ask subash or cricket60 who test my patches as to wat happens in the background..they point out errors & i fix them then & there...do u think i am copying ?..

i wont bother comparing the 2 files cuz i know that my work is original & even if its similar as some guys are quoting it,its unintentional...i have no probs in acknwleding ppl who help me out,cuz patching is fun for me..i dont do it for reps or fan following like mr.tutsi...if u look at my thread i have acknowledged evry single person who has helped me..from subash to boss...

i am tired after a long nights work..so i apologise if i offended sumone..i deny using tutsi's files,my work is originial..so many ppl like it cuz its different,heck there are ppl like ajay who use both the patches at the same time...do u guys think ppl like him wouldnt have known by now...

i feel let down cuz u guys indicted & hung me bfr i cud open my mouth..looks like ppl just wanted to increase their post count at my cost...if the admins still have issues,they cud lock my id & delete my thread...i dont have issues..as they said tutsi is the best patcher,who needs satish :(..

those who like my work can continue using it..

:cheers

Satish.

For some funny reason I am with you mate on this.

ronny_kingsley said:
For some funny reason I am with you mate on this.

yup me too. the bottomline is which suits me. i like satish's patch for his outfield & cpu bowling & i frankly dont care even if its copied.though i dont see these in tutsi's patch.

I havent seen any of the AI patches,but if the patch satish is using is a xerox copy of tutsi's then I think satish should be ashamed of himself,if it is partially copied,then the question arises whether the rest of it is copied from other AI patches.Look I dont know who is to be blamed here,as I havent tried any of those patches.

But since I have also been involved in AI patching,I know how much hard work and patience it requires,therfore I request any members not to use any values at all of other patcher's as the original maker has put in a lot of effort into it.Once again as I dont know the reality I cannot blame satish,but if indeed it turns out that the patch is copied,then severe measures are to be taken.Anyway my personal view is that the matter has to be looked into deeper,and I am willing to help if needed.But untill then I dont think that we can blame anyone.

ok,I just had a brief look at the hard difficulty files for both patches and the results dont look good,only a couple or so parmaters seem different,other seem to be similar for both.I will look into the other files later.

tutsi1.jpg

tutsi2.jpg

satish1.jpg

satish2.jpg

This is how the files look just after unzipping both patches

tutsi3.jpg

satish3.jpg

Last edited:
satish_lastride said:
catchy header tutsi :p..satish v4.0 EXPOSED!!! jeez u gotta be a journalist or sumthing...but anyways lets get to the serious part...

everyone loves a bit of conspiracy & scandal dont they??? so when this guy named tutsi started this thread evryone was happy to jump in post some really crappy posts...

initially i was shocked to see the responses,but later i found it amusing..i mean here's one for the humour forum,,

satish didnt reply cuz satish logged off at 8pm & this crap was posted @ 10pm...i cant reply if i dont see it can i ??? this post was spam cuz the guy should have had enough brains to see that i didnt log in after this post & also he has no ****ing rights to speculate..

the funny thing here is that many of those flag raisers & many of those (dont wanna name for obvious reasons) who are crying to save "tutsi from extinction" are guys who have been using my patches :(...

remember,no one is a satish or a tutsi loyalist here..everyone tries everybody's patches & if i was going around copying ppls work no body would have used my patches...

i mean are you guys such dickheads to use the same patch bearing different names...heck jk16_4 gave such opposite reviews to my v3.0 & tutsi's v2.1...if u guys agree that you are fools than i agree that i am a cheater :rolleyes:...

do u guys think a person who makes customised patches for ppl,a guy who does almost evrything requested by his users in his next to next patches is copying stuff...give me a break ppl...

i didnt learn patching by reading boss's tutorial..i came across it only after my v1.1..all my stuff was learnt by trial & error..i agree that i have used sid,boss & tutsi & eddie's patches at my beginning stages for learning,but i have never used them in any of my patches...i have seen so many similiraties between sid's & boss's & tutsi's & eddie's patches..that doesnt mean they were copying from each other..its bound to happen..

tutsi played spoiled sport..being a mod himself,he should have first Pmed me if he had any doubts instead of opening a flashy thread & wailing about his efforts just to evoke sympathy & for cheap publicity..he has degraded all my efforts by this single thread...i was chatting with sid the other day about the varied CPU bowling using seperated files..sid told me that eddie has already tried it..does that mean tutsi copied eddies's concept?? BTW wat was tutsi doing autopsying my patch when he had more pressing issues like releasing his own patch???

u cud ask subash or cricket60 who test my patches as to wat happens in the background..they point out errors & i fix them then & there...do u think i am copying ?..

i wont bother comparing the 2 files cuz i know that my work is original & even if its similar as some guys are quoting it,its unintentional...i have no probs in acknwleding ppl who help me out,cuz patching is fun for me..i dont do it for reps or fan following like mr.tutsi...if u look at my thread i have acknowledged evry single person who has helped me..from subash to boss...

i am tired after a long nights work..so i apologise if i offended sumone..i deny using tutsi's files,my work is originial..so many ppl like it cuz its different,heck there are ppl like ajay who use both the patches at the same time...do u guys think ppl like him wouldnt have known by now...

i feel let down cuz u guys indicted & hung me bfr i cud open my mouth..looks like ppl just wanted to increase their post count at my cost...if the admins still have issues,they cud lock my id & delete my thread...i dont have issues..as they said tutsi is the best patcher,who needs satish :(..

those who like my work can continue using it..

Satish.
Satish after reading that post i believe you. I hardly doubted you anyway. Keep on creating your patches regardless of what other people say :clap

eeek gunna have to agree with tutsi there, the versions that sid compared look almost identical.

Field Physics file of both patches

Tutsi

tutsi4.jpg

Satish

satish4.jpg

My thoughts-Looking at the files I think,although I am a good friend of satish,that tutsi's files have been tweaked by satish in his patch.I will stop investigating unless I am requested by someone to look deeper into the files.
Also I have not downloaded the files from the individual thread's,instead I have done so from the first post of this thread,so Im assuming that the files are similar.

satish, i posted only after comparing both the files.

i am with you on this one.

one thing that cracksme up is that even though the values are same, how come i am not finding any similarity between the two patches ?? :confused:
i have tried and reviewed both your patches and you can clearly see that
the reviewes are totally different. i even told this to Ste yesterday on MSN.
you can ask him if you want.

but satish..... how come there isnt even a slightest change in the values ??
i mean its acceptable if 2 or 3 values are similar but almost each value is the
same. if you think i am bluffing, then take a look at this and tell me what
do u have to say about it !

this would give you a clear idea !

Attachments

• sattutcomp.jpg
    sattutcomp.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 141
That is exactly what seems strange to me as well jk,I am also a very good friend of his but how can he explain this situation?

Cowburn199 said:
Satish does not have to post back to these wild accusations

Well dont the pictures that have been posted earlier convey the message,or are you suggesting that we have changed the values to make the two files look similar?

Although Satish hasnt been entirely putting Tutsi's patches and taking credit,he certailnly has been making use of tutsi's patches for his own patch which is not really encouragable.

I've run a hex compare on the two and also with the original and the only changes between the two patches are bowling cursor size. I was reserving judgement until I'd heard what Satish had to say so I have a few comments on his response:

the funny thing here is that many of those flag raisers & many of those (dont wanna name for obvious reasons) who are crying to save "tutsi from extinction" are guys who have been using my patches

I don't play C2k5 or use C2k5 patches but I do care about plagerism.

.i agree that i have used sid,boss & tutsi & eddie's patches at my beginning stages for learning,but i have never used them in any of my patches...i have seen so many similiraties between sid's & boss's & tutsi's & eddie's patches..that doesnt mean they were copying from each other..its bound to happen..

That simply isn't true. I've looked at Sid's, Boss's and Eddie's patches and none of them are identical to Tutsi's.

Maybe you should compare the two files because then you will understand what all the fuss is about. Yours is identical in every value apart from a couple of changes on bowling cursor size.

i feel let down cuz u guys indicted & hung me bfr i cud open my mouth..looks like ppl just wanted to increase their post count at my cost...if the admins still have issues,they cud lock my id & delete my thread...i dont have issues..as they said tutsi is the best patcher,who needs satish

Like I said I reserved judgement until I had both looked at the files and seen your response. I have no problem with you making patches but they have to be original. It is completely unacceptable to hijack someone elses work and claim it as your own.

Thats exactly what Ive said as well,and ive posted some pics as well that prove the fact:Satish has been modifying tutsi's patch which cannot be allowed,for obvious reasons,although he is a good friend of mine,I wouldnt like to see this being repeated from any member in future.All that awaits is Satish's response on this matter.

satish_lastride said:

I have no idea when you logged off and when u logged in and frankly dont give a crap. Why in the hell would i want to see when you logged in? that post was no spam it was just what i thought and was my opinion, I am entitled to all of that. :onpc

No need for the language and I have every right to speculate I am sure even the mods would say that.

I dont see why you chose my post out of all of them to criticize other ppl have said worser things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread