George Bush comments

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
WASHINGTON: George Bush believed that Barack Obama was ''a cat'' who ''had no clue'', dismissed Sarah Palin as a nonentity and insulted Hillary Clinton for having a large backside, according to a new account of life in the White House under the former president.

In extracts published by GQ magazine, Mr Latimer claims Mr Bush once reacted furiously to criticisms by Mr Obama during the presidential campaign.

''He came in one day to rehearse a speech, fuming. 'This is a dangerous world,' he said for no apparent reason, 'and this cat [Obama] isn't remotely qualified to handle it. This guy has no clue, I promise you'.'' He says Mr Bush paused and said to no one in particular: ''You think I wasn't qualified? I was qualified.''

Of Mrs Palin, the Republican vice-presidential nominee vaulted from the obscurity of governing Alaska, Mr Bush joked: ''I'm trying to remember if I've met her before. What is she, the governor of Guam?''

Mr Bush believed Mrs Clinton would win the Democratic nomination but thought she may have underestimated the job at hand. ''Wait till her fat [backside] is sitting at this desk,'' he is alleged to have said.

Nor was the famously loquacious new Vice-President, Joe Biden, spared. ''If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire,'' he told staff.

George W Bush comments

Hehe this sort of stuff always seems to come out.

He was one of the biggest tossers in American history, can't beleive he was President.

If stupidity were currency, Mr. Bush, we just might able to pay out all the debt you put us through with your idiocracy.

bush_finger_web_2.jpg

I think this definately proves that anybody can become president.

I think this definately proves that anybody can become president.

Not really, his father was the President, he was the governor of Texas and a member of a very powerful fraternity at Yale.

Now if Sarah Palin was elected then that would have definitely proved any hillbilly could become President / VP.

:hpraise

The Secretary of Defense is briefing President Bush on Iraq. "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."
"Oh no!" exclaims the president, "That's terrible!"
His staff is stunned at this unprecedented display of emotion, watching as Bush sits, head in hands.
Finally, he looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

Until yesterday? Haha that was massive news when it happened, I'm guessing you don't watch the news much then Syl

Haha only really started this year but I was overseas at the time so didn't catch much on the Telly and obviously missed it on the News sites I go to.

Users who are viewing this thread