GG's GFX! It's back with nothing yet.

Should I Stop making GFX for now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
KBC, i know you're trying to be positive and give Kieron some nice words, but its not the time. FB (Matt) is a serial commenter, and he knows what people need to do to improve. I used to comment on everyones work, but due to me not doing many GFX anymore i've kinda stopped. Kieron has had my advice and chooses not to listen to it.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'm rather being more free in talking and explaining graphics with him on MSN;), Simbazz..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Gah! Rarely! You people opo-in when i go offline, there's a problem with the GMT:p

Edit: I finally caught kieron:)..

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
My first vector, Andrei Arshavin

Attachments

• Arshavin Vector.png
    Arshavin Vector.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 100

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
It looks good mate but some you shouldn't leave some bits of the real picture in there. It looks really good otherwise apart from a few rusty bits around the ball etc,

KUTGW! :)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
That's not a vector. You've just painted over the picture using the paintbrush. A vector isn't just making a normal picture look cartoony by painting over it. This is a real vector:

Memories_Vector_by_PhunkyVenom.png

Made by a friend of mine, PhunkyVenom. That's a proper vector, he's not just painted over the lines with the paint brush. Vectoring is a far, far, far more complicated process than that.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'm back with a smile and a sig for funky's story (he animated it as I can't)
sigfv8.gif

C+C

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone with epilepsy will be on the floor now!

Its too fast. Individual ideas are good, the background is good, the renders are good, the text could be better....BUT the main factor is, the background doesnt look good WITH the render, thats the trick to become great! Follow tutorials as i've said 10000000 times and you'll get it.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Anyone with epilepsy will be on the floor now!

Its too fast. Individual ideas are good, the background is good, the renders are good, the text could be better....BUT the main factor is, the background doesnt look good WITH the render, thats the trick to become great! Follow tutorials as i've said 10000000 times and you'll get it.
As I said in the post, Funknath animated it I just made 4 layer sigs and sent them to him.
Thanks for the advice.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I will now step up and make any game cover you want on a PS2, Xbox 360 and PC template.
My 1st work, Pes 2009 cover

Attachments

• Pes 2009 Cover.jpg
    Pes 2009 Cover.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread