GI zip file maker

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
This program can create zip file in GI "import zip" format, useful for injecting files into the GOB. Just save this file in the same directory as of GI and other things are pretty self-explanatory.

Attachments

• GIZipMaker.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 31
parkash are you working on player editor we are waiting

espnstar said:
parkash are you working on player editor we are waiting

You are rude.

Prakash puts a lot of hard work into his editors. To say that you are waiting in that manner is quote ignorant. Try waiting a bit longer, it will be released when it is ready.

-Nick

NickDay85 said:
You are rude.

Prakash puts a lot of hard work into his editors. To say that you are waiting in that manner is quote ignorant. Try waiting a bit longer, it will be released when it is ready.

-Nick

I agree Nick, Prakash doesnt get paid for making these editors and he doesnt have to make them he chooses to do them in his free time. If espnstar wants a player editor right now I suggest he makes one himself!

Ste

In the Offset box type the starting offset of the file which you want to export, next in the Size box type the exact file size in bytes and finally put a small description of that file, preferably 1 or 2 words. Repeat this steps untill you have entered all the data's and click on make zip button. While creating zip please be patience...

sorry guys i was just asking ........... if i did anything wrong i am sorry guys.... and i will wait tell it releases . yeah parkash is great. i am studying hard in my school specially in my computer class so i can learn more and make some good patches for you guys to enjoy....

Users who are viewing this thread