Ishaan k

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Global all time tournament (PS3)

The rules are currently incomplete if there is interest I will finish the rules open to any suggestions:)

I?ve been kicking around this idea for a long time now for a city based franchise large league with cricket players from all time periods in cricket.

Rules

Match length: this tournament will be played in the ODI format. (50 overs batting, 50 fielding)

There will be one new ball from each end

Field restrictions: field restrictions will be as per ODI rules ( in the first 10 overs only two fielders will be allowed outside the 30 yard circle, the batting powerplay must be taken before the 40 over and during that powerplay only three fielders will allowed outside the 30 yard circle) the number of fielders outside the 30 yard circle in non powerplay overs will be 4

b) in the event that there is not a powerplay system built into the game the player controlling the batting will send a message to the other player either by psn or on the forums signaling that he will be taking the batting powerplay

c) the batting powerplay will be 5 overs In length

available franchsies

Europe
Dublin Knights
Icon player: Eoin Morgan
London Ramblers
Icon player: Ian Bell
Glasgow Gunners
Icon player: Kyle Coetzer
Amsterdam Lions
Icon player: Ryan-Ten-Doschete
Rome gladiators
Icon players: Micheal-Di-Venuto

North America
Toronto Terror
Icon player:John Davidson
New York Americans
Icon player:Steven Taylor
Trinidad and Tobago lightening
Icon player: Dwayne Bravo
Jamaica Reggae Beats
Icon player: Chris Gayle
St Lucia pelicans
Icon player: Darren Sammy
Guyana Foresters: Shivnaraine Chanderpaul

Middle east
UAE Kings: Khurrahm Khan

Africa
Cape Town Cobras:
Icon player:Jaques Kallis
Durban Destroyers:
Icon player :Hashim Amla
Pretoria Pumas
Icon player Dale Steyn
Harare Mountaineers
Icon player: Brendan Taylor
Bulawayo Warriors: Tatenda Taibu

Australia/ NZ
Perth Defenders
Icon player: Shaun Marsh
Hobart Hunters
Icon player: Ricky Ponting
Sydney Snakes
Icon player: Micheal Clarke
Wellington Phoenix
Icon player: Ross Taylor
Otago Shock
Icon player: Brendon Mcculum
Auckland Commandoes
Icon player: Kane Williamson

Asia
Kabul Sharrifs
Icon player: Mohammed Nabi
Rawalpindi Express
Icon player: Shohaib Akhtar
Karachi Horsemen
Icon player : Younis Khan
Islamabad Green
Icon player: Misbah-Ul-Haq
Faisalabd Cougars
Icon player: Saeed Ajaml
Kolkata Golden Tigers
Icon player: Saurav Ganguly
Mumbai Maraudeers:
Icon player: Sachin Tendulkar
Delhi finishers
Icon player: Virat Kohli
Ranchi Rhinos
Icon player: MS Dhoni
Indore Indians
Icon player: Rahul Dravid
Hyderabad Chargers
Icon player: VVS Laxman
Chennai Cavaliers
Icon Player: Robin Utthapa

Auction
To create your teams an auction will be conducted

team format

the starting eleven must contain at least 1 legend player, 1 icon player, 3 tier a players, 3 tier b players and 2 tier d players and 1 extra of the managers choice.

The rules are currently incomplete if there is interest I will finish the rules open to any suggestions:)

----------

I am planing to begin this tournament to start in mid August

Global all time tournament (PS3)

I?ve been kicking around this idea for a long time now for a city based franchise large league with cricket players from all time periods in cricket.

Rules

Match length: this tournament will be played in the ODI format. (50 overs batting, 50 fielding)

There will be one new ball from each end

Field restrictions: field restrictions will be as per ODI rules ( in the first 10 overs only two fielders will be allowed outside the 30 yard circle, the batting powerplay must be taken before the 40 over and during that powerplay only three fielders will allowed outside the 30 yard circle) the number of fielders outside the 30 yard circle in non powerplay overs will be 4

b) in the event that there is not a powerplay system built into the game the player controlling the batting will send a message to the other player either by psn or on the forums signaling that he will be taking the batting powerplay

c) the batting powerplay will be 5 overs In length

available franchsies

Europe
Dublin Knights
Icon player: Eoin Morgan
London Ramblers
Icon player: Ian Bell
Glasgow Gunners
Icon player: Kyle Coetzer
Amsterdam Lions
Icon player: Ryan-Ten-Doschete
Rome gladiators
Icon players: Micheal-Di-Venuto

North America
Toronto Terror
Icon player:John Davidson
New York Americans
Icon player:Steven Taylor
Trinidad and Tobago lightening
Icon player: Dwayne Bravo
Jamaica Reggae Beats
Icon player: Chris Gayle
St Lucia pelicans
Icon player: Darren Sammy
Guyana Foresters: Shivnaraine Chanderpaul

Middle east
UAE Kings: Khurrahm Khan

Africa
Cape Town Cobras:
Icon player:Jaques Kallis
Durban Destroyers:
Icon player :Hashim Amla
Pretoria Pumas
Icon player Dale Steyn
Harare Mountaineers
Icon player: Brendan Taylor
Bulawayo Warriors: Tatenda Taibu

Australia/ NZ
Perth Defenders
Icon player: Shaun Marsh
Hobart Hunters
Icon player: Ricky Ponting
Sydney Snakes
Icon player: Micheal Clarke
Wellington Phoenix
Icon player: Ross Taylor
Otago Shock
Icon player: Brendon Mcculum
Auckland Commandoes
Icon player: Kane Williamson

Asia
Kabul Sharrifs
Icon player: Mohammed Nabi
Rawalpindi Express
Icon player: Shohaib Akhtar
Karachi Horsemen
Icon player : Younis Khan
Islamabad Green
Icon player: Misbah-Ul-Haq
Faisalabd Cougars
Icon player: Saeed Ajaml
Kolkata Golden Tigers
Icon player: Saurav Ganguly
Mumbai Maraudeers:
Icon player: Sachin Tendulkar
Delhi finishers
Icon player: Virat Kohli
Ranchi Rhinos
Icon player: MS Dhoni
Indore Indians
Icon player: Rahul Dravid
Hyderabad Chargers
Icon player: VVS Laxman
Chennai Cavaliers
Icon Player: Robin Utthapa

Auction
To create your teams an auction will be conducted

team format

the starting eleven must contain at least 1 legend player, 1 icon player, 3 tier a players, 3 tier b players and 2 tier d players and 1 extra of the managers choice.

----------

I am planing to begin this tournament to start in mid August

1st tell me will you be part of this Tournament?? If Yes, will this Tournament will ever get completed? If yes, how long you think you will stretch?? If Not very long, I will give it a shot, but honestly I am very scared of you & your schedules... :(:(:eek::eek::(:(

@kushari that's why I scheduled it during the months where I don't get work so I can actually spend time doing it

@Ishaan k I suggest we try and complete the leagues that are already running? You need to start playing some of your Ranji games. Give people respectable times that are in the morning for you. Once you start playing some of those games, maybe we can open more leagues.

I know that's why this league will be taking place in august I already commented in the ranjii thread that I can only play weekends in the morning

August is a long way away yet buddy, maybe get the sign ups and everything in July?

@Ishaan k I can see you have created 35 Franchisee....Are you serious boy? DO you think, you will get 35 Active Managers to play this league? You will be lucky if you get 10 Active Managers...

I don't expect 35 managers I just wanted to but as many franchises as I could think of so people could have a pick of a team that they rly like

ok one two managers

----------

goal is ten

----------

I pick the Toronto terror

For the auctions there will be four classes of players

legend: someone like Don Bradman, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Lara, Sobers etc
tier a: incredible batsman like Ab De Villiers, Viru, Clarke, etc
tier b: a quite good player Suresh Raina, Aaron Finch, Glenn Maxwell etc
tier c: a player of average quality Ryan Ten Do, R Vinay Kumar etc
tier d: a player of mediocre quality Ishant Sharma etc

for any of these tiers you may pick players from any time period in cricket who satisfy the criteria

for example I want a tier b player from the early 200's for example Nathen Bracken I will see if the player satisfies the criteria is he a quite good player yes he took 174 odi wickets then I can pick him

I will take Kolkata Golden Tigers

Looks good, tempted to sign up but i will sit this one out though. Have a lot going on August/September.

Would have gone for Pindi xpress, purely for Akhtar, then got Wasim as my legend. (Ok i need to stop dwelling over it considering i am not taking part lol)

I am blocking Cape Town Cobras but I think you really need to flesh out the tournament structure in more detail before it takes off, @Ishaan k Anyway, August is a long time away. Some of the people who sign up now may not even be active then. We may have other commitments then. Shouldn't you take signups a month before the tournament is slated to begin?

Users who are viewing this thread