gmail accounts

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know this is in the wrong forum and i will move it after 3 replies but I have some gmail invites which offer a @gmail.com email address with 1GB of storage and much more.

http://www.gmail.com has more information and if you want a gmail account you need an invite from someone else, I will give an invite to the next 3 people who reply with there normal email address to this. After 3 replies dont bother posting your email address!

Ste

ok both sent, if you cant see the invite in your email it could be in your junk mail! One more left...

ok all 3 are done! If i get anymore invites myself I might do this again sometime so keep checking!

faraz haider said:
hey any of u guys got invitation in yr email box i uptill not
i have got the mail, just make sure that the invitation is not on your junk folder

prakash...rediff also provides 1gb, doesnt it?

anyways my email address is [email protected]. I currently have 125mb email space, for which I pay $30 per year. But I can use Outlook to access my emails, unlike rediff.

Last edited:
i'd like a gmail account only if some one can give me a invitation.

my email add [email protected]

I'd like a gmail account too, I f any can give me an invite, my email is:
[email protected]

m_vaughan said:
prakash...rediff also provides 1gb, doesnt it?
yea it does offers 1gb, but the junk mail filters arent good enough. It delivers half of the junk mail to my inbox :mad .

Users who are viewing this thread