Good Bye

Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Oct 17 2003, 09:34 PM
shame you can't come
I think he is more happy serving his country not a shame ;D: .(just joking) ;D:
I should be able to attend the marriage. It's in late Feb. Well, it's to be held in the UK, but not yet decided where. Most probably, Keighley.

Check out who's here. My pic. Behind me is my Mirage-2000. This one was taken on Friday, just after my first solo. Please note that it is not a Mirage-2000 TH ( double-seater airaraft used for training ). This is the one used in combat.

P.S Sorry for the low-res. I wanted the pic to cover the majority of the aircraft and I ended up with this one. :angry: It's okay on normal size, but it is too big to make up a decent post.

Attachments

• Mirage_Boots.jpg
    Mirage_Boots.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1
Hey Zim, go easy on Iniyan? .... or he'll shoot you down now he's got a fighter plane

:D :D

Yes, Zim, better be careful. I have a dream machine, capable of reaching Mach 2.6 and a range of 3800 miles armed with laser-guided misiles capable of a bulls-eye at Mach 2.2 - the target can be as small as a 'safety-pin'. :wacko:

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Oct 19 2003, 10:56 PM
Just don't aim for the big red cross, like the Americans do? :lol:? :lol:
I hate the American policies.

Originally posted by Iniyan@Oct 19 2003, 05:53 PM
Hey Zim, go easy on Iniyan? .... or he'll shoot you down now he's got a fighter plane

:D :D

Yes, Zim, better be careful. I have a dream machine, capable of reaching Mach 2.6 and a range of 3800 miles armed with laser-guided misiles capable of a bulls-eye at Mach 2.2 - the target can be as small as a 'safety-pin'. :wacko:

:lol: :lol:
Well Zim's in Birmingham so you'll have to bring the plane over to the UK with you! :D

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Oct 20 2003, 03:45 PM
Well Zim's in Birmingham so you'll have to bring the plane over to the UK with you!? :D
We do not have enough carriers for that. But, I'll have the range if I can get refuelling, but never mind Zim, I'll be shot down once I leave the Indian Air space. :lol: :lol:

And, I am not going to shoot you, Zim. :D

Users who are viewing this thread