Good Even - A debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a really good poster and if you want someone to model your posting on it would be me. I'm all for every person being themself, but I can't blame others for wanting to copy me.

Hello one and all,

I have made the jump between brand of forum, but due to a departure from cricketweb.net under somewhat acrimonious circumstances, I have found myself here, anyone who posts there will know what I am all about, I look forward to behaving in my usual fashion here. Let the good times roll.

Sledger

x

Oh dear god...

Hello friend, I told you that one day I would make the jump....and here I am....let's hope we have many good times together.

The lack of asterisks is astounding yet pleasant.

We're on your patch now friend, and I'm still newish, would be bad manners to start breaking into the obsenities already....it'll probably come, let's treasure these momemnts whilst i'm aclimatising...

What do you make of my ban btw? It seems that a lot of the community think its a load of ****...

Haha that lasted long.

As you know you're not the only one banned. Geggy got a week whereas Matteh got a few weeks and looks like Perm wants to hop on that bandwagon as well. As for what I think, I found it amusing that you got warned for messing with a bigot yet the bigot got off without even a wag of the finger. A bit of a double standard there. You'll find we don't hand out bans here arbitrarily, we have an infraction system instead so the system bans you when you've sinned enough. :p

Haha interesting, will try not to test that system out.

The reason stated for my ban was "an accumulation of incidents", which I wasn't altogether sure of, as iirc I haven't committed many offences recently, and as Geg made the thread attacking ME initially, I find it confusing that I have been punished for it. Further evidence that it's going down the drain over there imo, would bet my mortgage (if i had one) that Gelman was largely behind this...but ah well...such is life, will return in 6 months and start afresh. In the meantime, lets hope my time here is less....controversial.

Gentlemen
msn_hot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread