Good News regarding Cricket 2004

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,
I have a fantastic new for all you guys who are living at hyderabad INDIA. Now you can actuall order Cricket 2004 and can get it delviered to you within 3 days of release. as you know cricket 2004 for pc is releasing on 11th dec in australia so you can get it here by 15th dec. here is what you have to do. I am providing the details :

Planet music
3-6-151 to 153
G.S. TOWER's
Opp New Mitra Agencies,
Himayathnagar, Hyderabad-29
E-mail : [email protected]

Phone Number : 55364537, 56551229

Note: You probably have to pay some advance amout as he is getting cricket 2004 shipped from australia directly when it is released. Those in hyderabad please contact him in the abouve address if they want to purchase this fantastic title as soon as it is released.

BABAI :) :) :)

Where is Insa, please tell him to contact the person on the above address. I am waiting for some more guys to order cricket 2004 so that he can Order it in bulk from australia.

babai

hey babai
i live in new delhi
can i get it also?????????????????
and will he charge extra coz he is gonna ship it directly from australia
i dont have more than 800rs to give him
and where do u live babai???????

I & Insa are from the city of Charminar (Hyderabad), well I am getting the actual price of cricket 2004 in INR (indian Rupees) by today then the person will tell me about how much the shipping charges will be , I will then let every one now, anyway those who are in india and want to pre order they can go and pre order it in dvdcarve website

http://store.yahoo.com/dvdcrave-au/index.html

THE ACTUAL PRICE IN INR IS RS 2,043 /-

BABAI

:mellow: :huh: :unsure: :o :blink: :wacko: :angry:

The price seems to be a little high.I will wait till it comes down.
Atleast if the price was like Cricket 2002 or Cricket 2000 which originally costed Rs.999 and later it's price was slashed to Rs.599

Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Nov 8 2003, 05:51 PM
May be thats because they are shipping it from Australia. :unsure:
yes i totally agree with ya

its better to wait for sometime and play the demo as it comes

Hey Babai where do u live in hyderabad so that i can get in contact with u anyway i live in tirmulgiri,secunderabad.

Hi Insa,

Isn't it great to have one of dear forum member liveing in the same city and we are all great cricket fanatic. wow! anyway I live in panjagutta and I am working as a senior technical analyst in GE Capital IT services.

Bye,
BABAI :)

hey babai cant u wait for the game? or can u pay rs 2043??
i dont have that much money now
if u get the game first then plzz keep posting ur comments as to how worth the game is with the money

Hi,

I have pre ordered the PC CD of Cricket 2004 from the DVDCarve website. The actual game price upon launch will be near 2000/- INR as this game is shiiped for me from autralia within 5-10 days of release hence shipping charge and insurance cover is added. I hope, if evertything goes fine and if Cricket 2004 PC CD is release on 11th december in Australia I could could get it before 25th delivered at my door step.

The reason why I am buying this is that I donnot buy any game other than soccer & cricket games. I save money for buying these game. Some of my collections include:

In Cricket : Allan border cricket, Brain Lara Cricket, Shane Warne Cricket, Cricket world Cup 99, Cricket 2000,
Cricket 2002, Cricket 2002 Champions Trophy & International Cricket Challenge.

In Soccer: Fifa 97, Fifa 99, Fifa 2000, Fifa 2001, Fifa 2002, Fifa 2002 Word Cup Korea Japan, Fifa 2003 and now Fifa 2004 (I am going to Buy it today)

I will advise some of you guys to pre order as it will take long time for this game to reach indian shores after release , so guys go for it , anyway we are all expecting a cracker of a game so no harm in buy this isn;t it.

I am pretty sure Cricket 2004 will be the best cricket simulation as HB & EA sports had a close look of our needs in out cricket forum.

Rugby 2004 was not good as there was no foums where any fans could provide any idea about how to make a good rugby game. But in case of this HB had got ideas from us and they implemented the same in cricket , well I am Optimisitic about this game so I ordered.

Note: Those who have an interational credit card can go ahead and order!

babai :rolleyes: :)

In Cricket : Allan border cricket, Brain Lara Cricket, Shane Warne Cricket, Cricket world Cup 99, Cricket 2000, Cricket 2002, Cricket 2002 Champions Trophy & International Cricket Challenge.

In Soccer: Fifa 97, Fifa 99, Fifa 2000, Fifa 2001, Fifa 2002, Fifa 2002 Word Cup Korea Japan, Fifa 2003 and now Fifa 2004 (I am going to Buy it today)
Nice collections. :) :rolleyes:

you know what sucks....i beat all the requirements butt he vram.ggrrrrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread